4.And we met again......

Asalamualikum!

Dont know what to say..... Sooo..............

Enjoy!!!

*Shehry POV:*

"I am still confused! What was all that? What just happend? She was scared, she was crying. I kept on thinking..... It was just- just very wierd! Something didn't seem right." I thought to myself

The cab driver stops in front of my house and calls my name 2 times, I snap out of my thoughts and get out of the cab, give the driver money and head inside... Waiting to see and hear what my parents had to say. As I unlock the main door and step inside, I see the lights off. Thank god my parents are asleep! I think to myself and head to my room.

I step in the bathroom and shut the door behind me. That whole scenes still stuck in my mind. I quicky freshen up and come out, lay on the bed and after a lot of restlessness I finally fall asleep.

*Juveria POV:*

After reaching home, and getting scolded by my uncles I march into my room and close the door behind me and plop down on the bed. I am actually very surprised myself that instead of crying or getting mad, I am actually very calm and chilled. I go to the bathroom, freshen up and come back out and see my older brother on my bed.

*Omer POV:*

I knock on Juveria's door and wait for a few seconds. no reply! I slowly open the door and step in and see that she wasn't there, then I hear the water running in the bathroom, so I sit on the bed and wait for her to come out.

"Bhai! Hey! Whaddup?" She asks popping the P! And I laugh a little and hug her.

"Nothing juvi! Tum sunao. Waise ye ho kya gaya hai tumhein?" I asks her and she looks at me confused.

"Matlab?" She asks and I laugh and her cute expressions.

"Mera matlab hai ki aaj tum par Imran chacha aur Hamzah chacha bahut ghusse mein the, and they even scolded you. Lekin ab tum bahut chilled ho, jaise ke kuch hua hi nahi." I ask and she goes silently for some time.

*Juveria POV:*

"Mera matlab hai ki aaj tum par Irfan chacha aur Hamzah chacha bahut ghusse mein the, and they even scolded you. Lekin ab tum bahut chilled ho, jaise ke kuch hua hi nahi." Bhai asks me and I go silent for sometime.

"Kuch nahi Bhai! Bas aadat si ho gayi hai ab." I say trying not to sound wierd.

"Accha theek hai. Chalo juvi, ab so jaao! Kal phir ghar pe ek party hai." Bhai says and I just nod. Omer kisses my forehead and goes back to his room. I close the light and go to sleep.

--------------------------

(Next day)

"Oh god! Im so tired!" I say and plop down on my bed. I lay down for sometime and then get up. I start to go through my clothes when my mom's favorite dress comes in sight and my hand stops at the dress. I miss you mom! I think to myself and fight my tears back. I quickly take out another dress, go take a shower and get ready.

After I'm done, I go downstairs and see no one has arrived. I quickly go through everything to make sure its all ok.

"Shabaash beta. Sab bahut accha hai." Hamzah chacha says while I just smile and nod and the guests start to arrive. Omg! There are alot of people! I think to myself and chuckle.

"Mahek! Tu aa gayi!" I say and hug Mahek!

"Tumne bulaya aur him chale aae!" Mahek sings and we laugh.

After serving the food me and Mahek slowly go outside and sit in the grass and talk.

"Aur tu bata college kaisa chal raha hai?" I ask and she replies.

"Theek chal raha hai". She says and scrunches her nose and I laugh at her cute expression.

"Aur suna Jeeja ji kaise hai?" I ask jokingly and she looks at me shocked.

"Kya matlab?" She asks and I roll my eyes!

"Zyaada bholi mat ban, samjhi... Abhi bhi yaad hai, college ke har popular ladke ke saath flirt karne ko koshish karti thi tu." I say and she laughs a little and says.

"Oh accha wo!" She lays extendig the O and sighs and continues saying:"ab kya bataaon, itne saare jeeja ji hai tere, sambhal na thodon ko mushkil hai." She says and winks at me, my eyes widen. And she laughs at my expression.

"Mazaakh kar rahi hoon Juvi! Chillax! Accha tum sunao, tumhein koi nahi mila?" She asks curious evident in her tone.

"Nahi yaar! Nahi mila." I say trying to sound sad, and she laughs.

"Jhooti! Jhoot mat bol, sach sach bol... Jaldi! Im waiting." She says and I sign and say

"Sach keh rahi hoon yaar... Sahi mein! Abhi tak to koi -- " I stop mid-sentence as my eyes fall on Him!

A small smile spreads on his face as he steps out of the car with his family and his eyes fall on me, and I smile back.......!!

--------------------------------------------------

A/N

Asalamualaikum!

Hope you guys are enjoying this fanfic.......

Vote and comment

💙

Ishq mein dard kyun hai?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें