10. The day he found out about my past

Asalamualaikum!

Update!! I think the story should get better for you guys after this.... Kyun ke pehle ke bahut boring the.... Soo trying my best! And.........

Enjoy!!!

*Shehry POV:*

"Finally!" I say to myself as I button up my shirt. I waited so long to meet you again Juveria... I thought to myself as I hummed a song. I got ready and checked myself twice in the mirror and was about to leave when Waqas stops me by placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Kahan chale bhai?" He asks and I go speechless. Kya bolun ab? I think to myself as he raises in eyebrows waiting for a response.

"Jaao mil lo Juveria se." He says and I look at him confused.

"Tumhein kaise pata?" I ask

"Bada bhai hoon.... Experience hai?" He says

"Experience? Aur tujhe? Aur wo kaise?" I ask and he takes his hand off my shoulder not knowing what to say.

"Shaadi karle mere bhai..." I say and leave when Waqas shouts

"Good luck!" He says and I just ignore him and walk out of the main door. Walking towards my car. My insides were going crazy. I sit in the car and drive off to Juveria's house.

*Juveria POV:*

I wait for him to come. Walking back and fourth worried at the same time about what if someone finds out that Shehryaar came to meet me.

"Ohooo Juveria, tension mat lo. I will make sure no one disturbs you." My brother says as I bite my nails.

"Aur wo kaise?" I ask

"Mein keh doonga ke you were sick aur tumne dawaai kha ker so gayi." He says and then continues

"Aur chinta mat karo mein yahan par saamne hi hoon... Kisi ko bhi ander nahi aane doonga." He says and I nod and then it hits me

"To aap bahar thair ke kya karoge? Humari baatein sunoge kya?" I ask and Bhai makes a face and runs his hands through his hair implying that I found out about his plan.

"Bhai?" I say after popping my eyes and gasp!

"Aap bhi na." I say and hit his arm a few times.

"Mazaakh kar raha hoon meri behen. Why would I do that? Bas chahta hoon ke tum khush raho. You have already been through alot. I want someone for you who will keep you happy and let you live your life." He says and tears well up in my eyes and I hug Bhai.

"I love you Bhai!" I say and hug him tighter as he strokes my hair.

Knock knock!

We hear a knock and I almost push Bhai out my room as he was not ready to leave. I laugh as I close my door. I run towards my window pull away the curtains and open my window as Shehry jumps in.

"Ohooo it's hard to meet you. Pehle chado, thodi der ruko until you let me, and then go back out." He says and I laugh.

"Chalo come in. So whats up?" I ask as he calms down a little.

"Nothing. Tum se mil ne aaya hoon." He says and I nod

"Every thing ok na?" I ask and he gives me a questioning look.

"Kya matlab?" He asks as he wipes a few dust particles off from his clothes.

"Matlab every alternate day milna... Wo din ka ek dinner/date surprise? You ok na?" I ask and his hand stops in its track.

Ishq mein dard kyun hai?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें