21. Gone from her life...

*Shehry POV*

After being beaten up by Uncle's guards I drove back home. Juveria's crying face was stuck in my mind, pinning ache in my heart every second.

I finally reached home but was worried about what would happen if my mom found about my bigda hua face. I opened the door and quietly stepped in. I took my shoes off when I heard a noise from the kitchen. My mom came out of the kitchen wiping her hand with a small towel.

"Shit!" I mumbled lowly.

"Aap aagaye Shehry beta?" My mom asked but as soon as she saw my her eyes widened in shock

"Beta ye kya hua? Ye kaise hua?" Mom asked cupping my cheek as tears welled up in her eyes and instantly fell down. I held her hand and gave her an assuring smile. I lead her to the sofa and sat down with her.

"Shehry ye?" My mom asked once again. I held my mom's hand in mine and slowly told her what happened at Uncle's house. My mom's expressions varied from hate, worried, pity and all.

"Beta lekin..." My mom trailed off like she was speechless.

"Mom. I just need you to support me and please don't tell dad anything. Please." I whisper hurt, looking at my mom. She just nodded her head and kissed my forehead.

"Okay mom ab I'm tired. Aapki ijazat ho to sone jaaun?" I ask innocently. She chuckles a little and nods her head. I kiss her cheek and get up and rush upstairs.

I open the door and find Hussain on the bed reading a book.

Shit! Have to explain once again! Ughh...

"Hi." I say and step in

"Hey!" Hussain replies and looks up. His happy face changes into a shocked one.

"Hold up!" I shut him up before he can speak. I explain everything to him and his jaw just hung open at the end.

"Are you serious?" He asks. I roll my eyes and get off the bed. I walk in the bathroom and take a long relaxing shower. I wear my pajamas and walk out.

I apply some medicine on my wounds and sit on the bed. Hussain was still busy reading his book.

"Hussain lets watch a movie." I suggest, bored. Hussain pulls up his laptop and puts on some random movie. I just snuggle next to Hussain and watch the movie with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...

...

...

Its been three days since, well I got beaten up by Uncle and his men.

I was going to meet Juveria again tonight. Was a little scared but, I still decided to go.

I took a quick shower and got ready. I double checked myself to make sure I looked good in the brown jeans with a light blue shirt. I ruffled my hair a little and headed downstairs.

I said my salaam to my mom who was busy watching a drama. She turned around and said bye too. But she was a little reluctant about me going. But she did agree at the end.

I grab my keys and walk out of the house. I pace towards my car and unlcok it. I open the door, sit in, start the engine and drive off.

I was a little worried a little scared about today.....

I finally reach Juveria's home. I quietly walk towards the pipe and climb up. I knock on her window and she opens it, letting me in.

Allah ka shukar hai. I pray once I got in without getting noticed again.

"Hi." Juveria said calmly

"Hi." I reply give her a quick kiss on her cheek. Her eyes widen at my sudden act. I chuckle looking at her surprised expression. She blushes touching her cheek.

"So....." I said stretching the 'O' as I sat down on the bed. Juveria did not seem happy like usual.

"Shehry... Im sorry." Juveria says as she sits down on her knees in front of me.

"Why are you saying sorry?" I question her in disbelief

"Wo teen din pehle... Imran uncle ki wajah se.. Tumhein..." She says fumbling with words.

"Oh god! Juvi! Usmein tumhari ghalti nahi thi.. Please dont say sorry." I get up and she follows suit. She looks down upset. I hold her shoulder with one hand and place my finger and thumb under her chin and make her look up.

"Accha wo sab batein chodo. Aur batao."

"Aur kuch nahi." She sighs

"Mujhe miss karti ho na?" I smirk and she chuckles a little with a hint of blush on her cheeks

"Bahut!" She whispers shyly. I smile at her cuteness.

I take step towards her while she takes steps back. I keep on taking steps towards her while she keeps on pacing backwards. This happens till her back hits the wall.

She looks up at me nervously while I stare deep down in her eyes. I lean closer to her face and her eyes flutter shut. Her breaths became heavy.

My face was a few inches closer to hers when I stop. I open my eyes and look at her nervous face.

"Chale jaaunga tumhari zindagi se.. Humesha humesha ke liye." I whisper.

Her eyes shoot open and she looks at me in disbelief. I lean away from her face slowly.

"What do you mean?" She asks in disbelief, furrowing

"I mean what I said." I whisper

"What? How can you say that? Do you know what you're saying?" She pushes me in between her talk while taking steps forward in anger and I take steps back looking down.

I hold her hand and look at her while tears rolled down her cheek

"Sorry! Mazaakh kar raha tha yaar." I say laughing a little. Honestly, my heart ached looking at her cry like this.

She gasps a little and looks at me in disbelief. She slaps my chest while tears still rolled down her eyes.

"How can you? Did you even think how I would feel?" She says in between slapping my chest.

I hold her hands and make her look at me. "Im so sorry Juvi! Sorry." I whisper and pull her into a hug.

"Mazaakh kar raha tha yaar. Sorry." I speak over her shoulders. She pulls back

"Thats fine." But it was not funny Shehry." She says sadly

"I know jaan. Sorry." I hold my ears. She holds my hand and pulls it away from my ear. She hugs me again. I kiss her forehead and I feel her smile on my chest. I rest my chin in her head and close my eyes feeling a little scared...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note

Asalamualailkum!

Update! Lol yea! Hehe!

So how was it?

Liked it?

Favorite scene?

Favorite line?

Lol, only Shehry's POV.. Hehehe!

Shehry's joke with Juvi......

So hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Love you all! <3

Ishq mein dard kyun hai?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें