desmit

"Everyone get ready to dismount your horse!" Levi shouts

"Everyone get ready to dismount your horse!" Levi shouts. We all do as he says and we use our gear to launch us in the air. I land on a roof beside Armin.

I notice a titan standing beside Armin. I push him away and pull out my swords, cutting at the titan's arm. I then attack my gear to it's shoulder and I slice the nape. The titan falls to the ground and I land in front of Armin.

"T-thanks, (name)."

"No problem." I smile, patting his shoulder. I turn away from Armin and look down at the people below me.

"(name)!" Armin shouts.

"Armin?" I feel another large hand wrap around my waist. I scream, thinking that this time the titan would get me. "Armin, help me!" I yell, trying to squirm out of the titan's hand.

Armin watches as the titan brings me closer to it's mouth. His eyes widen and his jaw drops. "Armin!" I screech. The hand around me tightens its grip and I can feel myself suffocating. Armin takes a couple steps back. I feel a burning sensation where my sword has pierced my stomach.

Once again, my eyes roll back and I pass out.

Armin's POV

I look up at the titan holding (name). "Armin, help me!" I try to move forward. I try to grab the swords I have on each side. I can't bring myself to do anything. My body does the exact opposite of what I tell it to do.

Instead of stepping forward, I'm not stepping back. I watch as she goes limp once again. This time, I see blood spill out from the titan's hand. Once again, Mikasa swoops in and kills the titan holding (name).

Just like last time, Mikasa catches her before she falls. She brings her over to me and it's her on the ground again. I can see that her sword had ended up piercing her.

Mikasa slaps me. I look down at her and she slaps me again. Again. Again. "Armin!" She cries. "Why aren't you doing anything? Look at her! She could die now. Why did you not save her? Why did you step back?"

"I don't know Mikasa."

"No, Armin, tell me." I look down at (name), feeling my heart snap.

"Help me."

"Armin?"

"Help me. Why can't I do this? Why can't I save her?"

"Armin! Look at me!" She pulls my face to look at hers. "Armin, I don't know what it is. Maybe you don't believe in yourself. Maybe you just freeze up. Whatever the reason, I need you to snap out of it. We can't let anyone else get hurt." I nod and step over to (name).

I bend down and try to shake her awake. "(name). (name), please wake up." Mikas stands over me, watching as I try to wake her up. Tears fall from my eyes.

"Come on, (name). Please.. I have to tell you that I love you. Wake up!" I cry, shaking her shoulders.

"Armin, I don't know if she'll wake up this time," Mikasa said, pulling me back. She hugs me, trying to calm be down. A titan comes closer to us. I look over and notice that it has its hand wrapped around (name).

"No!" I shout. I feel a mixture of sadness and rage rising up inside of me. I grab the swords on each side of waist and run forward, hooking my gear on the titan. I let everything out as I cut it to pieces. When I finally reach the nape, I try to cut as deep as I could. Mikasa catches (name) and I run back to her.

"Let's go!" Levi calls. "The mission was a success."

"What do we do with (name)?" Mikasa asks.

"I'll take her." I said, placing my swords back in the side where they belonged. She nods and hands her body over to me. She was still warm and I could feel her breathing. Stay with me a little longer, (name).

I get onto horse and carry (name) with me.

Normal POV

I wake up with the same burning sensation in my side as I had when I fell asleep. I open my eyes a find a blond boy on my side. His head laid on the bed I was in and my fingers were intertwined with his.

"Armin." I whisper. His head snaps up and he looks at me with tears in his eyes.

"(name), I am so sorry!"

"What are you sorry for?"

"It's my fault you're in here! I'm so sorry I should have killed that titan before it got you. I froze up. I couldn't do anything." He cries.

"It okay, Armin." I said, pulling his head down to my chest. "Don't worry. I'm okay."

He lifts his head and I wipe away his tears. "Armin, didn't you say that you had to speak with me?" I ask.

"Yeah, I had wanted to say sorry about not doing anything." He said, smiling down at me. "(name), I'm in love with you." He says, his cheeks turning red.

I feel my face warm up and I start fiddling with my fingers. "I love you too, Armin."

He smiles at me and leans forward and kisses my lips. The door creaks open and Armin pushes himself off of me.

Eren and Mikasa stand in the door way. Eren's jaw drops to the floor. Mikasa smirks and the two of them walk in the room.

"About time." Mikasa said.

"Wow, that's crazy!" Eren giggles. Armin looks away in embarrassment as the two of them make fun of us for kissing in the infirmary.

"What did I hear?" The captain asked, walking in the room. "Arlert and (last name) kissing?" He looks at the two of us. "Don't let anything else happen. I don't want to have to wash those sheets." He said, walking out of the room. Mikasa and Eren snicker, following the captain out of the room.

Armin shifts under his weight and stands up. I grab his sleeve before he can get anywhere. "Please don't leave me."

He sits back down in the chair and we dream together about the future we will share.