𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢

𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

The creature swung its arm at Y/n, trying to grab her and make sure that the annoying one gets out of the way, but Genos blasted an attack towards it, making its effort futile.

"Y/n! Take care of the students and the citizens!" Genos yelled. Y/n nodded, backflipping and landing on the ground with zero damage.

Y/n ran towards Genos and he just got into his stance. He spared her a glance and raised an eyebrow at her.

"I'm counting on you." Y/n smiled, raising her hand, her palm just facing him. Genos nodded, high-fiving her.

The two departed, Y/n running towards the school building to deal with the citizens while Genos stalls the monster.

"Everyone! Follow me! If you don't wanna die, stay in the shield. If you could, carry the young ones!" Y/n yelled.

"Protect!" Y/n ordered herself, making her shield bigger to fit a lot of people. It felt like her bones were breaking, but she didn't care.

Her only job is to protect. She should trust Genos to handle the monster. Once she's done dealing with the citizens, she'll immediately head to Genos.

"Target acquired." Genos mumbled, aiming his palm at the monster.

"I am going to eliminate you. Stay where you are." Genos demanded, firing his incineration cannon.

The monster surprisingly stayed put, but they had a huge smirk on their face as if they were looking down on him.

Genos's attempted attack got absorbed into the monster, causing its body to emit flames.

"How troublesome." Genos spat, propelling himself into the air to catch the monster by surprise.

His only job is to attack. He should trust Y/n to handle the citizens. Once she's done dealing with the citizens, they'll fight the monster together.

Trust. They have to trust each other to do their respective job. They have to trust each other because they're counting on each other.

"As if I'm going to allow you to escape!" another creature jumped in front of Y/n, who was carrying a child while running behind the crowd.

"Another one?!" Y/n groaned. The people screamed, horrified to see another monster present.

"Come here, ugly!" Y/n yelled at the monster. An irk mark formed on the monster as it angrily ran towards Y/n.

"Run!" Y/n put the child on the ground as she formed a shield around it. The child nodded hesitantly before running into the arms of a student.

Y/n smiled, deactivating her shield. The creature grinned, grabbing Y/n's body as if she were just a mere doll.

The creature was a giant. It had the same structures and features as the monster Genos was fighting.

Let's say it looks like a Titan from Attack on Titan, but not an actual Titan. Let's say it looked like Cabbage from chapter 3.

The monster grinned evilly at Y/n's vulnerable form and squeezed her suddenly. Y/n's eyes widened in shock.

She let out a pained scream. A scream that created horror in everyone. Tears started to form in the corners of Y/n's eyes.

"Y/n!" Genos gasped, turning in the direction of the voice. He was about to run in that direction until the monster he was dealing with stopped him.

"Wrong way." he laughed. Genos clicked his tongue. He was very worried. He felt like his mind is going to explode if he wasn't by Y/n's side.

Y/n was 100% sure her ribs just got crushed because of that. At least around 3 ribs were broken.