𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚂𝚎𝚊 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"All right. I'm gonna go out for a bit." Onii-chan announced.

"You're going out, Sensei? I will come with you." Genos said.

"I'm coming with you as well!" I exclaimed.

"You both stay here. If something happens, the both of you will get all the credit again." he rearranged his belt before leaving.

"Is something wrong, Genos?" I asked, noticing the worried expression on his face.

"Sensei doesn't know..." Genos muttered.

"Doesn't know what?" I asked. He turned to face me.

"Some of the public is making him out to be the bad guy for causing the partial destruction of City Z." he mentioned.

"The bad guy...well, he is a Class C hero after all. I'm not that surprised they think of him as the bad guy." I sighed.

"Ne ne Genos, I'm going to go outside and check up on Onii-chan. Wanna come with?" I asked.

"Of course, Y/n-sama. Even if you want me to go to the depths of hell, I will go with you." he said.

"That's very thoughtful of you, but please don't go to the depths of hell." I chuckled.

We were going to go out until Genos reminded me to bring the keys since I may have forgotten them, which I did.

After I have gotten my keys, the two of us headed out and searched for Onii-chan.

"Makin' my way downtown, walking fast, faces pass, and I'm homebound~" I sang quietly to myself.

"What are you singing, Y/n-sama?" Genos inquired.

"It's a song called 'A Thousand Miles'. Do you wanna sing it with me?" I offered.

"Of course. Please give me a moment to search up the lyrics." he asked for my permission.

"I have searched up the lyrics and memorized them. Shall we begin?" he ushered.

"Of course!" I exclaimed.

"Staring blankly ahead, just makin' my way, I'm makin' a way through the crowd~" we both sang.

"Give it up! Give it up! Give it up!" we heard people chanting.

Genos and I glanced at each other and immediately nodded. The two of us ran to the direction of the chanting.

"Hey! He's getting ready to fight! No way! You're gonna take out your frustration on these people here, just like you destroyed their city?! Do you kill everyone you don't like?!"

"I won't let you do that! We, the Tank-Top Brothers, will not stand by and let you resort to violence! If you're a hero, then fight us fair and square!"

"Sensei..." Genos muttered, glaring at the two Class C heroes.

"Onii-chan..." I mumbled, staring at the scene they were making.

From what I've heard, they plan on crushing a rookie, who happened to be my brother, and perform a publicity stunt at the same time.

I stepped forward and started making my way over to Onii-chan before Genos grabbed my wrist.

"What are you doing?" Genos questioned.

"He's my older brother...I won't allow anyone to mock him." I answered. He gently released his grip from my wrist and let me go.

"Tank-Top Tiger, who fights like a true tiger, and..."

"Tank-Top Black Hole, who crushes all with a grip strength of 2,800 psi!"