𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚜'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Sensei, for some reason, the Hero Association wants to come in. I will be back later." I informed.

"Okay. Maybe you're getting fired?" he guessed, slightly chuckling in the end as he scratched himself.

I took that as his permission to leave and so, I left the apartment and headed for the Hero Association Building.

"Ah, so you're Genos-kun? My name is Bang. Nice to meet you." an old man introduced himself.

Bang, Class S rank 3, known as Silver Fang. He possesses true skill.

The old man is an elderly man and walks with a slight hunch in his back. He has light blue eyes and tan skin.

He has spiky white hair, thick white eyebrows, and a thick white mustache.

He wears a long-sleeved black martial arts jumpsuit, light-colored pants, and Tai Chi slippers. Despite his old age, his body is lean and very muscular.

"The Association called me in." I stated.

"Everyone's at Headquarters. This little branch office is empty just now. Each of the Class S heroes got the call to come here, but we're the only ones who showed up." he said.

"Why is that?" I inquired.

"Too far away, or perhaps they're busy. Of course, some of the more cold-blooded ones simply don't bother. After all, we're called up only when there's some impossible problem they want us to take care of." he explained.

"Today's no exception. The threat level is Dragon, a worst-case scenario. 35 minutes from now, a huge meteor will strike City Z. They are asking if nearby Class S heroes can do anything about it." the old man added.

"A meteor?!" I repeated.

"Apparently, it suddenly changed paths. That means the end for us. The impact will wipe out City Z." he said, making me gasp.

"I'm afraid there's nothing we can do this time. You, too, should think of evacuating with your loved ones." he suggested.

Loved ones? I'm sure Sensei is just watching some television while eating potato chips. I'm sure he can protect himself.

But what about Y/n-sama? She has a strong shield that can withstand strong things, but I can't help but worry for her.

I wonder what Y/n-sama is doing. It's almost the end of her classes, I'm sure she's preparing her bag to head home.

"Do the citizens know?" I questioned, taking a step forward.

"I was told they would estimate the impact area and issue evacuation orders 30 minutes before it hits." he told me.

"Attention! This is an announcement from the Hero Association." they announced.

"People are sure to panic." he chuckled.

"And you, old guy?" I asked.

" 'Old guy', is it? Call me Bang." he said before turning around and walking away.

"You are not evacuating?" I asked.

"My dojo has been in my family for generations. I cannot abandon it." he said.

I might as well check the meteor out. I won't let it touch City Z as long as Sensei and Y/n-sama are here.

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Emergency evacuation warning. The threat level is Dragon. Evacuate immediately. 21 more minutes until meteor impact."

"A meteor?" I mumbled, staring at the shiny thing at the sky. 21 more minutes, huh? No way the citizens can escape that.