𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟾 - 𝚆𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎?

𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚜'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

It has been approximately 10 days since I have left City Z. I hope Y/n is doing well. I wish to visit her as soon as I finish this mission.

The problem is that this mission is not going to be very easy. It's quite troublesome. I find this troublesome because I have to search for the Monster Association's hideout in 5 cities.

Supposedly, I was going to go on this mission with Y/n. However, as you should all know, she was in a coma for quite a while.

The Hero Association couldn't wait any longer. They could've sent another hero to go on this mission but the others had already been assigned to a job.

I don't understand why, or maybe I do but perhaps I'm just denying it, but...I miss Y/n.

I miss having her by my side during missions. I miss the way she makes jokes while we make our way to the location of the mission.

I know that I shouldn't be feeling this way. After all, her older brother is the person I look up to.

I miss Y/n and I don't mind admitting it. Without her, my daily missions feel so...boring.

Each dream we picture in our heart
I can't tell if the pain from the past is calling or pushing away the future, but someday we'll make peace within ourselves.

We say 'forget about it' yet, we won't forget about it. That's what we are to each other.

When we reach our hands out, the bond teaches us that kindness is strength. That is what's important to have for living. That's why I'll be back.

I'll come right back to you.

"I have to hurry." I declared.

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"He's on a mission to search for the Monster Association's HQ. He's at the very corner of the country." Fubuki mentioned.

"Wait, let me guess. We have to do the same thing? Is that why we're at the opposite corner of the map he's at?" I questioned.

"Indeed, you're correct. We have to get rid of a monster and then we can start searching." she said.

"Not that I'm complaining, but why were you assigned with me? You're just a Class B, why would they send someone from your class?" I asked.

"Don't worry, I would be confused, too. My assignment was to get rid of the monster in the neighborhood. My team got injured in our last battle so they all ended up in the hospital. It just so happens that your mission was close to my mission's location so the Hero Association thought 'Let's just pair these two together and see what we get'." she elaborated.

"In conclusion, you're going to help me clear out a neighborhood. In return, I have to be your tour guide." she finished.

Once we were done, we booked a hotel for us to stay the night. Of course, we cleared out the neighborhood we spoke of earlier.

Also, don't get any weird ideas of Fubuki and I getting a hotel room together. Friends who do this should be normalized.

"I'm glad it was you, though. I can't imagine being this comfortable with someone other than you." I laughed.

"That's true. After all, you share an apartment with Saitama and Demon Cyborg. Not to mention, King visits often." she stated.

"Exactly, they're all guys. Oh yeah, what'd you wanna order? Wanna go for pizza?" I asked.

"I'm okay with anything as long as it isn't too much." she said.

"Got it." I said before leaving the room to call the pizza place.