𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼 - 𝙶𝟺 𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚝

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"Sensei, where should we head next?" Genos questioned.

"Let's see...we bought the ingredients for the hot pot, right? That just leaves toilet paper and shampoo." Onii-chan stated.

"Huh...I guess you get one of these when you get popular. Must be nice...getting your own figure." Onii-chan sighed, staring at the figurine of some kind of hero.

"Let's contact the manufacturer." Genos suggested, dialing the number with his black flip phone.

"You mustn't do that now. You're not supposed to ask them to make one yourself." I sweatdropped.

"Exactly. Let's go." Onii-chan started walking ahead of us.

"Yes, sir!" Genos shouted.

"Okie dokie!" I exclaimed.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

"Y/n-sama, I believe that gentleman is King." Genos pointed at the man who came out of a shop.

"Who?" I inquired, staring at the man who came out of a video game shop called, 'Pazool', with some sort of item.

Onii-chan is in a shop right now, buying some kind of shampoo since he didn't trust any of us to buy it.

Apparently, he didn't want Genos to know what kind of shampoo I use and he's afraid that I might get lost in the store.

"He was one of the heroes at the Class S gathering. King, that man somehow claims Sensei's place as the strongest man in the world." Genos explained.

"But what in the world is he doing here? He came out of that shop not too long ago." I wondered.

"A-A monster!"

"A monster?" Genos repeated, carrying the heavier stuff since he didn't want me to carry anything that would make my arms tired. How kind of him.

"Y/n-sama! We must hurry!" Genos said, turning to look at me.

"But wouldn't this be a good opportunity to see King's true power?" I questioned, turning to look at him as well.

"You're absolutely right. You are very wise, Y/n-sama." he praised. Me? Wise? Not really...

A robot named, 'G4', soon challenges King to a fight, but lets King leave with his excuse of going to the bathroom so they can fight at 'full power'.

However, G4 will start murdering innocent civilians nearby if King doesn't return in ten minutes.

Apparently it's a robot who was created by an orgamization. That made me wonder...what organization is it talking about?

"That thingy seems pretty strong." I admitted, peeking from a pole to take a better look at the monster.

"That thingy is a robot...and quite powerful. It's performance might be higher than mine." he mocked the way I called it 'thingy'.

"I estimate that it's at least threat level Demon and will be quite troublesome." he stated.

"I wonder how King will fight it..." I mumbled. I'm kinda worried right now. If Genos acknowledges the robot that much...

Can I even withstand its attacks with my shield? Will my shield be strong enough? What if it breaks and I'm just a burden?

"If you're that worried about it, then I'll defeat it for you. Watch me, Y/n-sama." he placed the groceries down and attacked the robot.