𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚢

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

It's been five days since I debuted as a professional hero. There haven't been any serious incidents so far. However, Genos is now staying at our house.

"Onii-chan! Have you seen my bra?! I shouted. I came out of my room with nothing but a towel around my body and another towel wrapped around my hair.

"Huh?! Why would I know where your bra is?! It's your fault for forgetting!" Onii-chan yelled back.

"Oh, are you referring to this bra?" Genos held up a f/c bra in the air. Yup, that's mine...

"Yeah! Plus, what are you doing with it?" I asked, grabbing the bra that he was holding.

"I was using it for analysis to record the details of your training regimen. I thought that your upper undergarment would be useful for my notes." Genos replied.

I diverted my attention to his notebook and saw a very detailed drawing of my bra.

Blushing would have been no problem, but what I did was go as red as a beetroot and radiate heat like a hot pan.

You could have cooked a three course meal on my face. No one could have missed it.

"Genos...my bra has nothing to do with my training regimen." I sighed, standing up and going back to my room.

I changed into a simple shirt and some leggings since today is a weekend, which means no classes!

And since I like to do my homework early, I don't have any other things to do for the day. In other words, I'm free the entire day!

Genos is recording the details of our daily training regimen. He's raising the bar once again.

I can't think of a single thing Onii-chan can teach Genos. I feel bad for him, it's like he's scamming Genos!

Strength training is all Onii-chan has. I'm sure Genos won't be satisfied with that, plus, he's a cyborg.

I came out of my bedroom with my phone and headphones down.

"By the way. At the seminar, they said if you're a Class C hero and you have no hero activity for a week, your name will be removed from the Hero Registry. Will you be all right, Sensei?" Genos asked.

"They said that?!" Onii-chan screamed.

"Yes." Genos replied.

"But I was watching TV and there wasn't anything going on!" Onii-chan argued.

"The news only reports major incidents, like natural disasters, terrorism, and dangerous monsters." I argued back.

"You always fight the most powerful enemies, so you probably do not know it, but Class C heroes primarily take care of purse snatchers, robberies, and random attacks." Genos stated.

"With Class C so full of heroes, in order to survive, they must actively look for cases to resolve." I reminded.

"I hear many of them get discouraged and change careers. Like a salesman doing cold calls, nothing will come your way without legwork." Genos added.

"I'm surprised you forgot about that from the seminar. And you call me forgetful..." I puffed my cheeks out in a childish manner.

"This is no time to be reading manga!" Onii-chan shouted, taking off his clothes and changing into his hero costume.

I've kind of gotten used to him changing his clothes in front of me, so I'm not that shocked.

"So we're going?" Genos asked as he immediately stood up.