School

UA
(Y/N) POV

I open the door of 1-A Class. The first thing I see when I open the door is the glasses man from entrance exam is arguing with Bakugou who put his legs on the desk and Deku is trying to calm them down.

Me:*yawn* I don't come here to watch stupid fight.

Three of them look at me. The glasses man rush at me and stop right in front of me.

Glasses Man: I'm Iida Tenya from Soumei-

Me: (Y/N). You're in my way.

I said and walk pass him. I walk to the backmost seat that located beside the window. I sit and start to stare outside at the window.

Deku: Mind his personality. He always like that.

Iida: How can you two become his friend actually?

Bakugou: Like hell I remember.

Deku: Yeah, I don't remember too. Since we rarely talk, I'm not suprised if I forgot how we met.

???: If you guys want to hunt for buddies, do it elsewhere.

We look at the door and see a man in a sleeping bag is jumping to enter the class. When he stand in front of the class, he get out from the sleeping bag.

Sleeping Bag Man: I'm your homeroom teacher, Aizawa Shouta. Pleasure meeting you. He take out shirts from his sleeping bag and hand it at Deku.

Aizawa: Wear these

Aizawa: Wear these. Immediately. And then shove off to the P. E. ground.

Timeskip
P. E. Ground
(Y/N) POV

All except me: A quirk aprehension test?!

Uraraka: What about the ceremony!? And the guidance counselor meeting!?

Aizawa: If you want to be heroes, we don't have time for frilly niceties. You all understand the school's reputation for freedom on campus. Well, that "freedom" goes for us teachers, too.

All of them look at Aizawa with confuse face except for me.

Aizawa: Softball pitch. Standing long jump. 50 meter dash. Endurance running. Grip strength test. Sustained side way jumps. Upper body exercises. Seated toe touch. These are all activities you know from middle school, naturally. Physical test where you were barred from using quirks. The country still hasn't gotten around to stand dardizing those sorts of records or keeping track of average perfomance levels. Well, that is neglience on the part of MEXT.