Battle

(Y/N) POV

Yaoyorozu: A layout map of the building.... Guess we have to commit it to memory.

Me: Yeah, I don't think it will be problem for us to memorize the map.

Yaoyorozu: I don't know about you but yeah, it will not be a problem for me to memorize the map.

Me: I don't have any problem either.

Yaoyorozu: Hey, (Y/N).

I turn around to face her.

Me: What?

Yaoyorozu: Is it just my imagination or we've met somewhere before?

Me: I don't know. Why you ask?

Yaoyorozu: Because my instinct is telling me that I've met you somewhere else before.

Me:*look up at the sky* Instinct, huh? So you tell me this because you follow your instinct?

Yaoyorozu: Yeah. Why?

Me: I like you.

Yaoyorozu: EEEEHHHH?!!

Me: Don't get it wrong, Rozu.

Yaoyorozu: Rozu...?

Me: Your name is too long. I'll just call you Rozu.

Rozu: Okay... But what do you mean by you like me?

Me: I rarely met with a woman who follow her own instinct. You'll become a great hero.

Rozu: (Y/N), why you always like this?

Me: Hmm? Like what?

Rozu: You always give word of encouragement to other and make them happy. But I know you're sad.

Me: Why you said I'm sad?

Rozu: Come on, everyone can see it because of your personality. You make someone happy but you're not happy. Why you do that?

Me:*start to inspect the steel claw* I don't know the real reason actually. Maybe it's because I like to help. Maybe it's because I hate to see someone sad. Maybe it's because I was born this way. Maybe because I don't want anyone to feel sad. Or maybe it's because when I make someone happy, I'm also happy. But what I know, I really like how I'm living my life.

Rozu: I... Don't know how should I react.

Me: You don't need to react. You don't like me, do you? If you don't like me, don't force yourself into liking me. I don't even ask you to become my friend.

Rozu*thought*: Okayyy.... This guy really have problem.

Me: Well, lets get into the building. We waste too much time chatting.

Rozu: R-Right.

Little Timeskip
The test building
Rozu POV

Me: There are lot of blind spots.