Brave

(Y/N) POV

Right now I'm at the spot where all the teachers watch the events. I just watch all the students who is trying to take away other students headband.

Snipe: What are you planning, (Y/N)? There is no one want to enter the battlefield 5 second before the match end. And you also need to collect your 10 million points back in 5 seconds.

Me: I'm not planning anything. I just want to make the festival fun.

Mom: I know what you want to do, (Y/N).

Me: Don't spill it.

All Might: But whatever you're planning, I'm sure 1-A students will also know about it.

Nezu: Yeah, from what I can see, 1-A students is focusing on how to strengthen their defence and not trying to take away other students headband.

Me: Because they already know about my quirk. They think I'll use my light speed and take away their headband.

Ectoplasm: Isn't their prediction is right?

Me: Just half. They doesn't know the whole plan.

All Might: What can you do with just 5 second?

Me: Lot of thing if I'm fast enough. We never know until we try. Dreaming of something impossible and try to make it possible.

All Might: Dream, huh? When I think back, I still don't know your dream. Everyone have dream, that including you. How about you tell us?

Me: My dream is just to help people as lot as I can. I don't want to become No. 1 hero. I don't want to defeat you, All Might. Even if I become a villain, I still don't want to defeat you.

All Might: Why?

Me: Because I already considered you as part of my family.

All Might: I'm not suprised when you said that.

Mom:*smile* Yeah, since All Might always come to our house since you're still kid.

Me: Well, only a minute left before the battle end.

Little Timeskip
(Y/N) POV

Present Mic: Only 7 seconds left and (Y/N) already enter the battelfield!!

All the students look at me. I put my left arm up and suddenly a big black hole appear on my hand. All of them have wide eyes after see the black hole.

Me: World Of Darkness.

I throw the black hole to the middle of the battlefield. All the students trying their best to not get suck into the black hole.

Me: Dream Catcher.

Aizawa POV

I just look (Y/N) take all the headband from all the students using his light speed.

Present Mic: 3....2....1!!! It's over!!!

Right after he said that, (Y/N) appear at the place where he's standing earlier with lot of headband in his hand.