Unexpected Guest

The Next Day
Morning
Common Space
Living Room
(Y/N) POV

Mina: They got in a fight?!

Toru: House arrest~?!

Kirishima: Those idiots!!

Kaminari: That's nonsense!!

Mineta: Are they stupid?!

I just look at them while drinking a cup of coffee.

Iida: You're lucky you're only under house arrest!! But because of that, you dragged (Y/N) too and now you three will be absent for opening ceremony today!!

Todoroki:*look at Bakugou* What are you gonna do about the provisional license supplementary lessons?

Bakugou: Shut it... That has nothing to do with you...

Todoroki: Okay, well good luck with all your cleaning then.

Bakugou: Grrrr!!!

Me: Don't try to do anything stupid. You know what will happen.

I stand up and start to walk away.

Me: I'm gonna sleep since I don't get enough of it yesterday. If you need anything from me, come to my place. I'll not lock the door.

Timeskip
Class 1-A
Aizawa POV

Me: Well then... Starting today, we'll be resuming our normal classroom activities. I know you've all been through a lot, but now is the time renew yourselves. To help you reach your full potential, despite today's activities being limited to a classroom lecture, this semester we'll have even tougher training than before.

I then hear Ashido whispering something to Asui.

Ashido*whisper*: Guess he's not gonna say anything about it...

Me:*ready my weapon* What is it, Ashido?!

Ashido: Yikes! An all-too-familiar feeling!

Asui then raise her hand.

Asui: Excuse me, sensei. If I may?

Me: What?

Asui: I was wondering if you could please... Tell us more about the hero internship mentioned in the opening ceremony?

Sero: That's right, the principal did mention something like that.

Tokoyami: I'm interested as well.

Yaoyorozu: It seems to be something that most of the upperclassmen are involved in, too...

Me: I was planning to tell you all about it some other time... But now that I think about it... I suppose it's more logical for me to tell you sooner than later. Put simply, they're heroes activities done off-campus. Think of it like a formalized version of field training you did with pro heroes before.

Uraraka: Wow!~ I didn't know there was a system like that...

She keep quite for a moment before start to scream.