Chapter - XXXII What is the truth?

which was held by Axel and a sad Litwin looking at them from behind the tree.

"It's time" Adrian prompted. Litwin looked at them one last time and turned on his heel and walked away.

It was a whole five to six-hour travel and finally, the Hesy was visible. The spaceship landed and the hesians were all gathered around to welcome their saviours.

As soon as they got down, the crowd cheered and Litwin gave a small smile. Within a few seconds, Litwin and Adrian were tackled by Isaa and Daw' in a group hug. The king looked at them and smiled with his Queen beside him.

Asheil and Zahri watched the interaction quietly with contentment. "Thank you for the presence everyone." Litwin addressed the crowd making them cheer loudly.

"A banquet will be held after a week for Adrian's and Litwin's safe return. Please do join." The King said.

After an hour of everyone's concerned questions and hugs and pat, Litwin walked through the familiar corridor. He entered his room and straight away went to freshen up and came and laid on his bed.

Exhaustion slowly started taking over him and his eyes became heavier when there was a knock on his door. "Come in" he mumbled.

Asheil entered with a ginger tea and placed it on the teapoy. He poured a cup for Litwin. Litwin quietly stared at the ceiling.

"Why do you look sad?" Asheil questioned. Litwin turned to look at his brother who was busy pouring another cup for him. Litwin sighed knowing that his brother Asheil was a keen observer and nothing goes past him.

"I don't know"Litwin mumbled getting up from the bed and sipping on his tea. "You don't? Or you do but don't want to reminisce or admit it?" Asheil questioned still not looking at Litwin but stirring his tea.

Litwin groaned. He gulped the tea in one go and lied on the bed. "You miss someone from there? Your friends?" Asheil asked now looking at him. Litwin shrugged. Taking it as a cue that Litwin didn't want to talk, Asheil left the room to let him rest.

"Friends?" Litwin laughed ironically while he swallowed the lump forming in his throat.

...

"Why were you recreating the Guns n' roses mv?" Axel asked playfully and Twil's mouth twitched. "A classic lover?" she asked. "Very much" he answered.

"Why are you here?" Twil asked. "My little sister got her appendix removed" Axel said while they both walked side by side.

They entered the elevator and stood quietly with only the sound of water dripping from her hair on the floor. Axel removed his coat and placed it on her. She didn't even notice until then that she was shivering.

They got out and were talking when a voice stopped them. "What are you doing here?" asked Ian. Axel scoffed at the hostility. "Nice to see you too Ian. This is a hospital. Anyone can be here" Axel snorted.

"Correction. This is the hospital. only the sick, hurt and injured can be here. From what I see, you look perfectly fine" Ian retorted. "You look fine too Ian" Axel raised his eyebrows and Ian spoke "Twil is admitted here because I drove recklessly so I m gonna take care of her"

"Ian. His sister is admitted. That's why he is here" Twil said. Ian nodded and removed Axel's coat and returned it to him and placed a new fuzzy coat on her.