Chapter - XVII DESTINY'S PLAY

This chapter is dedicated to ChocolateKookie444 for supporting my story and do check the story "Fate of another world"
.
.
.

Just like the Destiny which can never be in anyone's hands

'A drop of water fell on Litwin's eyes. He opened his eyes to find water dripping from something. He blinked his eyes several times to have a clear vision. His throat was dry. He was too exhausted'

Litwin's Adam apple bobbed up and down as he gulped. He felt a chill climbing through his spine. He woke up from his sleep and breathed heavily.

'What's happening to me' Litwin thought and took his things and teleported himself back to his room. He took a shower since showers always calmed his mind.

The next morning, Litwin was walking through the  Court hall when he saw everyone working frantically and in a rush.

'Of course, they would be in a rush. A week more for the wedding' Litwin thought and walked away to the Library. He took the paperwork and started doing his work.

"Lit!!! Eat something for God's sake. You came here after eating breakfast and it's been 8 hours since then and you have not even sipped a drop of water" Adrian said in a demanding voice.

Litwin waved his hand dismissively at Adrian. "Go away. I got a lot to do" he said. Adrian rolled his eyes and said "Geez. What will you do if I m not here? You can't even seem to take care of yourself" He forced Litwin to eat and Litwin did.

"Aight. Your Highness. You can get back to work. Don't miss me too much" he winked before leaving.

Litwin sighed and carried on with his work. This became his routine. He woke up, ate breakfast and then locked himself in the library and learned all the information contained in the books of Hesy and learned to speak 31 languages additionally.

The maids served food and Zahri and Isaa occasionally came in and joked for a while and left. Daw' came to visit Litwin with some desserts which he himself ate.

Asheil comes with many books and took a high pitch and sings a line from a song and leaves. Adrian, you may ask?

Well, he visits five hours once with food, books and whines about nothing. As time passed, Litwin was nervous about his Wedding.

'Can I be a good King?'

'Can I save my people from all the problems?'

were the two main thoughts on his mind. The decorations were completed. The streets were filled with laughter and people from all over the universe.

Days were nearing and the excitement was oozing from the people. Every day, Hesians talked about how the wedding would be and all those stuff.

Time moves fast when you are happy. And the situation in the Hesy did justice to this quote.

It was the night before the Engagement. Litwin was near the balcony sipping his hot chocolate. The streets were lit up with lights.

The whole kingdom was visible from his room's balcony. There was a knock on his door. "Yes. Come in" he told.

It was his brother Asheil. "Litwin. Your face is glowing. Is it because of your Wedding?" He teased the younger.

Litwin gave a dry smile. It has been a week since he slept properly. Every time he slept, he had that dream, which was a nightmare to him.