7. Let's See....

2 weeks since I left my job or I'd rather say I saved myself from that job. These past 2 weeks have been hard. I wasn't productive at all. And since I am not working anymore I could barely afford my bills.

My landlord took pity on me and gave me the time of just a week to pay the rent. Well I had already crossed the due date. For the past 2 weeks all I've done was sleeping and crying..

I woke up at around 9:30 AM today. I was brushing my teeth when I received a call from an unknown number. The phone was kept on the night stand and I wasn't quick enough to pick it up while it was ringing.

I rinsed my mouth and made my way to the night stand. I picked up the phone and called back. A lady picked up the phone. Her voice sounded as if she was in her mid 30s.

Help desk lady-  "hello I'm speaking from the ellanor enterprise "

Alyssa- "umm Hi. I just received a call from this number"

Help desk lady-"oh am I speaking to miss Alyssa Evans?"

Alyssa- "yea.."

Help desk lady- "hello miss Evans. I am lilly. I am speaking from the ellanor enterprises . Your friend, miss violet informed us that you are in need of a job".

Alyssa- "well yes I am. But how did you get my number?"

Help desk lady - "miss violet provided your number. Now if we are done with your questions we would like to hire you for our job".

Alyssa - "and what exactly is this job? What does your company do?".

Help desk lady- "once you tell us if you are interested in doing the job we'll provide you with the necessary details.

I thought to myself before answering. I really needed a job to survive but what if all of this is a scam? But since Vi told these people to hire me maybe it's safe. Well there's no harm in seeing what they do...

Alyssa - " I'm ready to the job. Now may I get the details?"

Help desk lady - "good decision miss Evans. If you come to our office within the next 30 mins we'll provide you the details".

Alyssa-"I'll be there"

Help desk lady- "see you soon miss Evans".

And with that I set off for the ellanor enterprises building. Since I was going to be interviewed today I thought of dressing up..

I wore a pair of white flare pants and a crop black tee.

I had a cup of coffee before leaving

I had a cup of coffee before leaving. I locked the door and rushed to the building. Within 25 minutes I reached the building and made my way to the front desk. A woman with blonde Hair was looking at her computer screen until her eyes met mine.