14. life is weird

Adrian's POV-

I woke up to the bright sunlight hitting me in my face through the creeks of the curtain. As I tried to lift the blanket off of me, I felt something shift close to me.

It was Alyssa's petite body. There she laid..with her eyes closed, lips slightly parted..sunlight kissing her face, making her pale skin shine brighter than the stars. I think it was time that I admitted I had something for her.

Was it infatuation? Or  Was it love? I really didn't know. All I knew was that i wanted her to be with me at all times. I wanted to share her joys and her sorrows. Her success and her failure.

I wanted to see the corner of her eyes crinkle everytime she smiled..and most importantly I wanted to be the reason behind her smile. I lifted up the blanket and got out of it slowly, careful not to wake her up.

Alyssa's POV-

I opened my eyes and suddenly shut them close because of the bright sunlight hitting me right in the face. When I turned around, I saw the creases on the bed sheet at the other side and figured Adrian had just woke up because he never leaves his bed unmade.

I got up and made his bed. It wasn't my job because usually I woke up before him. But I did it, nonetheless.
I could hear the shower running when I knocked on the door.

"Do you mind if I come in Adrian? I need to brush my teeth" I asked.
"Come in love."

I walked in and was kind of hoping I'd see him showering even though I knew the shower had walls made of stained glass all around it.

I brushed all those freaky thoughts away and started brushing my teeth. I was pat drying my face when I heard the shower go off. I knew I'd turn red at the sight of him half naked or.......maybe completely naked, so I kept wiping my face with the towel even though now my face was completely dry.

As I turned to walk out of the door, he wrapped his hand around my waist and whisked me towards him.
I felt the cold wall hit my back and shivered.

When I looked up at him he was looking right into my eyes. His hair was damp with some strands hanging loosely around his forehead dripping tiny water droplets down his nose bridge and to his lips.

I bit my lips as I continued to look further downwards towards his bare chest and then down to his waist where the towel hung dangerously low.

He leaned in and pressed his lips on my neck, kissing my neck softly. As he slowly pulled away, he whispered
"I wasn't kidding when I said we can do it today you know?"
I gasped under my breath and looked up at him with my lips slightly parted.

He leaned in closer, gently pressing his lips on mine. As he pulled away, I was still staring up at him in astonishment. He smirked and walked out of the door, clearly aware of the effect he had on me.

I stood there staring at myself in the mirror trying to figure out how I ended up here. Was life really destined to be this way? Was I really supposed to fall for him the way I did? Is this his way of telling me he likes me or is this just a game?

I took off my clothes and stood under the shower. I could feel the tension washing away as the cool water droplets hit my warm skin.

when I walked out into the room, Adrian was already gone. I found a note sitting on top of the bed that said "be ready at 7 ♡"

I sat at the edge of the bed with the note in my hand wondering what was going to happen later today.

                    XxxxxxxxxxX