4.New beginnings.

I woke up to the sun shining brightly on my face. It was a beautiful sunny day. The sky was blue and the birds were chirping. It radiated positivity.

I got up from my bed, walked around my room for a while and then went into the restroom to freshen up. I knew I had time before I left work. But then there's nothing wrong in being a little early right?. So thought of taking a long shower.

The water was not too cold neither too hot. It was perfect. The water washed away all the bad thoughts I had in the previous week. It was a stress buster. My shampoo had a delicate and a sweet fragrance. The smell was almost edible.

I got out of the shower and walked towards my closet. Hmm today is my first day of work. What should I wear.? After 5 minutes of thinking which felt like hours, I took out a pair of olive green trousers and a black tee.

(A

(A.N- Someone's got a good taste 😉. Not me!)

I made my hair into a ponytail, applied some chapstick, mascara and concealer and then walked towards the kitchen. I wasn't really in the mood of a heavy breakfast so I thought of having some cereal. I ate my breakfast, locked my house and then made why my to the cafe.

As soon as I reached the cafe I was greeted by Violet who had a smile on her face. Well seems like she is always so cheerful. I went towards my locker to change into my uniform. When I was done I made my way back to Violet.

It was almost an hour since I had started with my work and things were going pretty well. At around 11 Am I saw a boy rushing into the cafe. He spoke"Hey vi" "oh hey Max" was Violet's reply. "So is it the usual for you?" asked Violet. "c'mon you know it pretty well" replied the boy who I suppose had a name called Max. He earned a laugh from Violet. I watched them casually chatting with eachother until Violet introduced me to Max. " Alyssa this is Max and Max this is Alyssa my new co-worker."

"Hey Alyssa" said max. "Hi". After about 10 minutes  of chatting with Max and Violet I got to know that Max was a regular customer and he came to the cafe to get coffee for his boss. Max was about to say something when we heard a car honking. The happiness on his face disappeared. He payed for the coffee and left.

"Um Hey Vi why was Max in a hurry". "Oh he is the secretary of some rich dude who likes to have coffee at 11 am everyday." I brushed the thought of Max out of my mind and concentrated on my work. It was fun . I received some good tips from the customers today.

It was almost 8 pm when I served my last customer. Me and Violet went into the locker room,changed our clothes and walked out towards the main gate.

I locked the gate and handed over the keys to Vi. We kept talking on our way back home till I was outside my apartment. We said goodbye to each other and I went in.
There's no place better than home. Today was exhausting..

I cooked some corn soup for myself. It was good not gonna lie. I changed into my bed clothes and climbed on my bed. I opened my phone and checked social media. After a while I felt sick seeing all the hatred that people had spread over the internet. So I plugged my charger into my phone and Kept it on the table.

I was happy Today. I hadn't felt happiness in a while. But today was something new. Everything seemed perfect.

I reached work on time. I did my work properly without any errors and I received some really good tips. I could finally see my life changing. My life was on a good track.

My mom used to say "You have to fight through some bad days to get to the good ones". All these years, I had spent days crying myself to sleep, having no food at all. Thinking what I wanted to do with my life. And now here I am laying in my bed with a happy smile on my face. Each day brings hope. Lets see what tomorrow has for me.

                       ..............................
Ch-4. Tell me if you like it. Word count-801. Point out the mistakes and tell me about it. If there's anything you want me to add into the story don't forget to tell me about it.

Now I'll see y'all soon. Peace✌🏻