12. Abby's Big day (1)

A.N- We're gonna start this chapter with Alyssa's p.o.v

It was almost 11 am when i came downstairs. Everyone was rushing. Designers, cooks, maids, cleaners, chauffeurs, make up artists. Everyone was running around the house. I made my way over to the kitchen and grabbed a cup of coffee wondering where Adrian was because I did not see him when i woke up. I was busy thinking when i felt a sudden shake.

"honey you need to get ready, the guests are coming in" spoke a voice. It was Adrian's mum.

"oh yeah i was just about to go get ready..umm have you seen Adrian?" i asked

" Don't worry darling he's about to come back. He went to town early this morning to buy a gift for Abigail" she said with a smile.

"alright i'll go get ready" and with that i left.

I was surprised when I came back upstairs. Their laid a gorgeous pink dress with a little note on it. The note said-

Figured you didn't have something to wear , so I brought this for you. Hopefully you like it. - Adrian

I was overwhelmed with joy. I couldn't process that Adrian did all this for me. Was he falling for me just like i was falling for him or was i just hallucinating? Well a dress can't decide or tell me how he feels about me, but why would he buy a dress for someone he's only been with for merely 2 weeks?

I pushed all those questions aside and started getting ready.

(AN- Y'all can imagine whatever you want to wear lol.)

After I was all dressed up, i put on my heels and walked out of the room,shutting the door behind me when I heard Abby yelling.

"OMG MOM I'M NOT FITTING INTO THIS GODDAMN DRESS" She screeched.

"honey I think both of us know the reason" mom said

"OFCOURSE MOM OFCOURSE. IM FUCKING BLOATED UGHHH" Abby shouted, breathing heavily.

"Uh hey guys?" I said walking in slowly.

"Hi darling" said Adrian's mom nervously.

"So uh I was passing by and I heard Abby yelling. Is everything okay?" I asked

"NO Alyssa. Nothing is fucking okay. Im Bloated if u can't see" Abby yelled right to my face.

"oh my goodness Abigail. Don't yell at Alyssa" said Adrian's mom, pulling Abby back to the bed.

"So uh I don't really know why you're bloated and I don't think we have enough time to go through all that. But from what I can see so far, you're not fitting into your dress. Ain't that right?" I asked.

"Yeah" Abby said weakly.

"I can alter it for you if u want" I suggested.

"Wait what? You can?" Asked Abby all shocked.

"Yes I can" i said with a confident smile.

"oh my god. Please do it Alyssa. I'll owe this to you. Please please please" pleaded Abby.

"hey. It's okay. Don't plead. I'll do it for you. Just give me 30 mins"

Abby agreed and walked to her washroom with her mom to do her hair.

In the mean time I walked back to my room with Abby's dress in hand and locked the door behind me.

Then I looked through all the scrap that I had. All I could find were rolls of frills and ribbons. But the dress was already layered and filled with laces . So I put the ribbons and frills aside and reduced the length of the dress since I did not enough material to increase the width of the dress and altered Abby's dress within 30 minutes.

(Psss this is the dress Alyssa made)

She snatched the dress from my hand as soon as I reached her room and ran to the washroom

"Oh my goodness. Honey you look so beautiful!" Said her mom when Abby Walked out of the washroom Wearing the dress.

"You look gorgeous Abby" i said

She hugged her mom and then walked over to me and hugged me. It felt so wholesome.

"Thankyou so much Alyssa. You're a life saver.I would've had a Panic attack If you weren't here"

And we all laughed.

XxxxxxxxxxxxX

Credit for the new cover goes to-
-Drum rolls- 🥁🥁
confused_moron 💗✨

Go check her profile y'all and drop some love