11. happiness.

(A.N- i forgot to mention Abigail's name when i was introducing her as Adrian's sister in chapter 9. sowieee lol.)

That night, after dinner Adrian and i were walking back to our room when Abigail approached us. 

" errrr...hey guys!" she said smiling nervously.

 " hey Abby" i said. 

" you good Abs?" asked Adrian, placing his hand on her shoulder.

"oh yea i'm alright..i just wanted to ask Alyssa something" she said while rubbing the back of her neck.

" sure Abby what's up?" i asked.

"so like you know i'm getting married tomorrow afternoon right?" she spoke.

fuck..it totally slipped my mind..

"ofcourse i know that" i said, pretending that i did not forget  it.

" so umm.."she hesitated for a bit, then continued "so Alyssa would you like to be my bridesmaid?"she asked looking at me excitedly.

"oh i would love to be your bridesmaid" i said giving her a hug. she hugged me back and then walked back downstairs. 

"well that was sweet" said Adrian, smiling at me.

we came to our room and sat on the bed. Adrian was reading a newspaper so i walked over to my sewing machine, thinking it was best not to disturb him. After about 30 minutes, i made a little handkerchief for myself. I thought of showing it to Adrian.  I turned around only to find him fast asleep with the newspaper on his face. I smiled because he looked adorable. 

I slowly walked over to him and was about to pick up the newspaper from his face, when he gently grabbed my hand and giggled " I'm not sleeping" . "oh" i giggled as well. He looked at me and slowly sat up and gently pulled my hand, gesturing me to sit down. I sat down as he pulled me closer and wrapped me in his warm embrace. 

"Thank you" he said. "for what?"  I asked looking perplexed. "nothing"  he said and held me tighter.

In that very moment i found my happines! 

A.N- like i had mentioned in the introductory chapter that i really enjoy writing about side characters apart from the main characters so this chapter will be continued from Abigail's point of view . if you don't like reading about side characters, feel free to skip the rest of this chapter :) 

                        Abby's p.o.v

I woke up that morning feeling a bit uneasy. My back hurt and I had a headache. I got up and walked over to the washroom. As i was about to brush my teeth, I threw up.

Realization soon hit me and I was drowning in fear. 

(A.N- now we will have a little flashback)

-last week-

I have always liked Joe, ever since he started working here. But my family.. they wouldn't like him..ever.

Joe had been working as my chauffeur since the past year. We were together all the time,except at night (lol). I had been developing strong feelings for him and he reciprocated the same.

It was almost 11 pm. I was in my bed when I heard a light knock on my window. It was Joe.

"How the fuck did you even climb up here?" I questioned

"I have my ways" he said while climbing inside my bedroom.

We Both walked over to the bed and laid  down. I could feel him staring at me so I turned towards him and  suddenly he kissed me.

"Woah boy calm down" i said kissing him back

" I can't.. I want you right here right now" he said looking at me.

I was bit hesitant at first but Gradually gave in. He was very gentle that night and he showed me how much he loved me.

(A.N- back to the present)

Joe and I had sex last week, and I think this is why I'm throwing up. I had to get a pregnancy test done ASAP. 

I got ready and walked downstairs directly to the main gate, towards my car. Joe had not yet arrived so i had to drive over to the pharmacy by myself.  After about 20 minutes i came back home and took the Pregnancy test. It was positive..

I was getting married tomorrow afternoon to a man i never knew. All i heard from dad was that they were extremely rich and led an extravagant life. I wish i could tell my parents i never wanted to marry this man. I didn't even know his name.

The fear of getting married to a different man while being pregnant with Joe's child was killing me. I knew i could tell mom about it but i was scared of her reaction. Nonetheless i walked to her room and knocked on the door. 

"yes?" asked mom

I gently opened the door and poked my head through the door. She was sitting on the sofa,reading a magazine.

"its me mum" i said with a slight smile.

"oh come in darling"  she replied

I walked over to the sofa and sat on the edge. 

"mum i need to tell you something" i said, fidgeting with the hem of my dress. she probably must've noticed it when she asked "what's wrong darling?"

And then suddenly everything went black..

                                                                     XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

There you go guys! chapter 11 is all yours now.

And

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 500 READS AHHHHHHHH

ILY <3