𝖛𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖉𝖔𝖘

(This will be a split POV chapter🥰)

Rio POV

I glanced over at India's sleeping body letting out a sigh as I heard my phone start ringing yet again. I clenched my jaw in irritation because it was my burner at that. Those dumbasses know that I don't work on vacation and yet someone is still blowing my shit up.

I groaned finally reaching for the device on the bedside table, heading towards the balcony that's connected to our room. "What the fuck is it?" I growled into the phone feeling the cool night air whisking around me.

"I've been trying to call you all day, Patrón." I heard Jay's panicked voice through the receiver.

I smacked my lips together, "Kid just spit it out. You already pissed me off, get to the point."

"The Feds are here..."

"Here as in?"

"India's place." He responded. "They're in unmarked vehicles but they're definitely FBI. Shit, they're going inside."

What the fuck is the FBI doing at India's place in the middle of the night when no one is home? It immediately dawned on me. They're there to bug her shit and they obviously don't have a warrant which is why they're sneaking around like cat-burglars hoping no one will see them.

"Get off the phone with me. Start filming them. I want pictures of their license plates too. When you're done send everything over to Tank." I gave Jay his instructions before flipping the phone shut, hanging up.

I clenched my jaw running a hand over my chin. It's not safe for India to go back there, problem is she's much too difficult to willingly agree to come back to my place in Brentwood until things cool down. Imma have to send Tank and Javier back to her place in the morning to grab her clothes and things and move them to mine. As for India, she'll probably be pissed off until she gets dicked down and I can live with that. First priority right now is keeping her stubborn lil ass safe. I already failed to do that once, I'm not gonna let it happen again.

"Babe.." India's soft voice called from the bed, I turned around to face her leaning up against the doorway. "Come back to bed." She pouted causing me to let out a chuckle.

"Oh? I'm babe now?" I teased raising an eyebrow, "When'd that happen shorty, I thought you got a man?"

I could hear her suck her teeth, "What's your point Rio? I thought you got a girl?" She sat up in the bed doing a very poor imitation of my voice.