Chapter 6

(a/n: heads up, some karlnapity up ahead)

"So, did he finally grow the balls to ask you?" Sapnap asked, teasing.

"Yes, he did." I said. Clay asked me this morning, and I accepted.

"So, Artemis, after that, you might want to refuse," Phil said, "But if you want, you can come with us back to the Antarctic Kingdom."

"I don't know. I know it's my home, but I've never been there before."

"You don't have to stay, you can just visit for a bit."

I thought for a moment. "Ok, but only If they come," I gestured to the princes, Halo, and Skeppy.

All of them nodded, "If it's ok with you, King Philza," Clay said.

"Of course." Phil said.

"Cool, thanks Dadza." I said.

"Who came up with that?" Wilbur asked, chuckling.

I shrugged, tapping the side of my head, "Voices."

Techno perked up, "You have them too?"

"Yea, but they usually just give me random pieces of information, headaches, and they guide me sometimes. They're the ones who gave me Dreamie boy's nickname."

"Oh, mine don't do that, other than the headaches." Techno said, nodding sympathetically.

"Your voices told you to call one of the most feared warriors 'Dreamie boy'?" Tommy asked.

"No, Sapnap told me that nickname. I don't think I'm supposed to tell you his other nickname." I explained.

"You are definitely not." Clay said.

I glared at him. "Since I don't have Prince Teakettle's permission, I guess you're out of luck." I said. The whole room paused for a moment, then everyone burst out laughing.

"WHY WOULD YOU TELL THEM NOO!" Clay yelled, burying his head in his hands as Tommy fell out of his chair laughing. "Ugh, I'm gonna kill you."

"They're family, of course I was going to tell them. Plus, we all know you love me too much to kill me, even if you could."

"What does that mean?" George asked.

"Dreamie boy didn't tell you?" I looked at Clay. "The first time we met, Skeppy, Halo, and I scared him out of his skin, then we dueled. In the end, I won. As I have with every fight we've had. Once again, when I was at full strength. And for the part about him loving me too much, we all know that's true. Didn't stop him from trying to break my ribs, though," I explained, rubbing my side and pouting.

"How did you scare him? He's like a psychic ninja. He trained with assassins to learn how to fight." Sapnap asked.

"Same way I scared you two when we met. They jumped out of a tree. He actually did hear me, I stepped on a twig, but it still scared him out of his skin."

"Did not." Clay grumbled, head still in his hands.

"Oh, honey, don't even try to deny it. All three of us saw you jump three feet in the air." I said in a honeyed voice.

He looked at me, pouting, "You still didn't have to tell them."

"But they need dirt on you to bully you with."

"I like her." Tommy quipped, climbing back into his seat.

"Of course you do, Tomathy."

"How do you know my name, woman?" He demanded.

"I heard someone introduce you with it. I pay attention to things like that."

"That makes sense. Do you know my name?" Tubbo asked.

"Certainly not, Toby." I said.

"But you just used it!"

"I have no earthly idea what you're talking about, Toby." I said.

"You did it again!" He laughed, and I joined him. I couldn't help it, his laugh was contagious. Soon the others joined.

"Hold up," I realized, "Where's Minx, I haven't heard enough cussing today for her to be here."

Clay shrugged, "Probably drunk or hungover somewhere."

"Sounds like her."

Suddenly, two people walked into the room. One had a purple sweatshirt and jeans, and the other had a beanie, blue shirt, and black pants.

"¡Hola hombres!" The one in the beanie yelled.

"BIG Q!" Tommy shouted.

"TOMÁS!" He said at equal volume.

"Hi guys." The one in the purple shirt said calmly.

"Karl! Quackity!" Sapnap said, excitedly, standing to hug them.

"Sappy!" They both said, running to return the hug.

"Sap's fiances." Clay whispered to me. So they were the two I'd heard about. I guessed the one in the beanie was Quackity, and the other one was Karl. I dimly remembered he was a shifter.

"Guys, you'll never believe it. Dream got a girlfriend." Sapnap said.

"No. way." Quackity said, looking around as he sat in the chair by Sapnap. His gaze settled on me. "Are you the lucky lady?"

"Si."

"SHE KNOWS MY LANGUAGE!" He yelled happily.

"I do, and I'm honored to be Prince Teakettle's girlfriend."

"PRINCE WHAT!" Quackity laughed, repeating Tommy's chair fall. Karl laughed quietly, sitting beside Quackity's toppled chair. I noticed Sapnap looked a bit brighter now that they were here. Quackity continued joking with Tommy and Karl stayed mostly silent, smiling and laughing at their dumb jokes, but not really talking all that much. I guessed he was the quieter of them, or maybe he just needed to warm up to us first.

"Artemis, are you ok with that?" Clay said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What?"

"A ball. To celebrate your return to the Antarctic Kingdom."

"Sure. If you guys want it."

"We're asking you, Artemis." George said.

"I don't see why not. I like parties." I grinned. Phil smiled. I felt a small ache in my back, but ignored it.