Ink seme x Error uke, Feeling for him

I'm stuck to write some romance story. This is my first time write about fanfiction romance Undertale! So, bear with this and thank you.

Style Dialogues
Ink
Blueberry
???/Leware
Error

Ink Plot
Me, as the creator and guardian of Au's world known as Ink. Error, the destroy and me have fighting each other for centuries. We have live a very long for centuries as well. I know the balance of the world. So, I makes truce with him. He was surprised when I makes truce and he was kind thinking this trap. I tell him that I'm not and the balance of the world. It's takes time to make truce with him, but we finally make truce. I'm so happy.

Recently, something inside me makes uncomfortable when Error near me. I'm feeling shy around him. Well, I still kept play around him. He's so adorable and funny. He likes to eats chocolate and makes a lot of dolls especially sans from different Au's world. He's also like to gazing at stars at Outertale and watching drama Undernovela. He was easily to get angered, but shy and kind. He was Tsundere kitty!

When he was smile for the first time for me, my heart was shoot by invisible arrow. But, it's impossible! I was soulless and depends on my paints colours to feel emotion. It was not stop me to feel this kind emotions towards Error. I draw Error a lot and dreams about him too! Especially, Error and me were kissing. What's the meaning of this? I can't stop to think about Error. I also can't stop staring at lip Error. He became so beautiful each day.

I want to kiss him. A lot. But, it's makes Error hates me! Error hates to get touch by everyone. If he get touch by someone, he'll gitched and rebooted to get well. Should I asked someone to help me? Hmmm... I remember Blueberry, sans from Underswap helped Error before. Maybe I should get help from him. So, I make a portal with my big brush. Here we go!

At Underswap,
Blueberry, sans from Underswap Plot
I finished makes tacos. Suddenly, someone knocked door. "I'm coming!" I said. I open the door and saw Ink in front me. "Ink! Come in! I just finished make tacos! Want some?" I said, as Ink enter in my house. My older brother, Papyrus and Undyne do some research at laboratory. So, he was not here.

Ink Plot
"Yes, thank you, Blue!" I said to Blueberry. I go to living  room and sit on sofa. Then, short after, Blueberry came, borrowed some bowl with tacos and put on the table. "Tacos are here! I hope you like!" Blueberry said. I take one taco and eat taco. Delicious! It's looks Blueberry get improved with his cooking. "I like it!" I said. Blueberry seems happy about my comment.

Blueberry, sans from Underswap Plot
I'm happy! I practice my cooking skill with my majestic patience. Mwehheheh! But, I also notice that Ink came here to get some help from me. I wonder what's it. Hmmm... Ink acts weird around Error. I start to make smug face.

He likes Error! My ships! I'll help him. So, I start to talk first. "Ink?" I said. "Hmm?" he said. Ink finished his taco before talk. "What's it, Blue?" he ask. "Do you like Error, right?" I ask. I make smug smile toward him. First, Ink looks so surprising with my question. Then, he was so blushing very hard with rainbow colours. "What?!" he said with loud surprise tone.

Ink Plot
I was surprised with question Blueberry. I think about his question deeply. "Do you like him, Ink?" Blueberry ask again. I blushing hard and I don't know to answer. "I don't know, Blue." I said. He was surprised and said "Do you want to kiss him? Or touched him more than usual? Or You can't stop to think about him?, Ink?"