+Top Swad Dream x Bottom Nightmare x Top Dreamswap Dream lemon

Request from @GhamzehPmd

Late at night and voices are heard. A fun and lively voice to listen to. Swad Dream and Dreamswap Dream touched Nightmare with a lust that had long been planted in their hearts. They, these two Dreams have loved Nightmare since they met and have always denied their feelings for him. Interest turns to idols. These silly falls in love with Nightmare. Swad Dream and Dreamswap Dream fight among themselves for who gets Nightmare and finally they agree to share Nightmare. Nightmare himself was surprised when Swad Dream and Dreamswap Dream shared their feelings for him. Nightmare was embarrassed and rejected their feelings for him. Swad Dream and Dreamswap Dream, are stubborn and always thinking about Nightmare. Finally, Nightmare agreed to accept their feelings. Back to the original story. Nightmare tries to give chocolates or something special to his two boyfriends on Valentine's day. At first, Nightmare made chocolate like any other lover. However, Swad Dream and Dreamswap Dream have interesting ideas for Nightmare. They smiled and Nightmare felt cold for no reason. Lmao. However, Nightmare gave the chocolate he made to his two boyfriends, Swad Dream and Dreamswap Dream. They were happy to get chocolate from Nightmare. Then, they, the two Dreams approached Nightmare and had sex, that is kissing Nightmare's lips. For several minutes they did and brought Nightmare to the bedroom. Here it starts to happen.

Dream's swad bit Nightmare's neck roughly until it bled. Dreamswap Dream kisses Nightmare. Nightmare himself knew what had happened and allowed this to happen. He enjoys what his boyfriend does. He wanted this from them too. Swad Dream and Dreamswap Dream took off their shirts. They also undressed Nightmare. Swad Dream and Dreamswap shine and bite Nightmare's body. Nightmare made sounds that expressed sexual pleasure and seemed to be in heat. Swad Dream grimly held Nightmare's exhausted face and thrust it into Nightmare's mouth. Nightmare made a sexual noise. Dreamswap Dream entered Nightmare's cunt. Looking in this situation is rather very sexual.

Nightmare told them to make more sex on him. So, the two of them, Swad Dream and Dreamswap Dream did what he told them. Nightmare made more sexual noises and this made his boyfriend go wild. "I almost..." said the heated and tired one from Dreamswap Dream. "Me too..." tired Swad Dream. Dream's Swad and Dreamswap Dream spit white liquid into Nightmare's mouth and anus. Nightmare made a sexual scream and felt full of the fluid that his boyfriend was releasing. Nightmare breathes slowly with sexual acts by Swad Dream and Dreamswap Dream. Swad Dream and Dreamswap Dream kiss Nightmare lovingly. They were tired and slept together.

"Finally they stopped," said the rest of the Nightmare members. They can't sleep with the noise and stay awake. Pity them. Lmao.

Sorry for being so late in writing. I can't write something sexual; this is my first time writing something like this. Thank you very much for your patience. 

486 words