(moon pack history)

20years ago moon pack got attacked by the vampires and witches. Vampires killed everyone and burnt their house. Witches took all the omegas soul with their magic accept the Luna omega, they thought why can't their magic working on her.  After long they understood the problem and begging to her for forgiveness but other side vampires were all confused that why all the the witches saying sorry to her,  they didn't understand what's was going, so they stayed quit trying to get it.  One of the youngest vampires stayed behind The other and didn't understand why they all were quite,  he only can hear is someone is crying he asked himself that the whoever women how does she look?  So beautiful just like her voice (he still didn't see her face)  soo pretty plus melody how will her face look?  He couldn't control himself but dragging himself and went ahead. he was about to  say something but someone stopped him and closed his eyes through their hands and whispered in his ear that -"wait, don't go! She is pregnant and going to give birth anytime." he stood silent understood why they were quiet and closed their eyes.  After 5 min went through painful voice all the witches started whistling at the same time.  Vampire still confused but little did they know that the baby has come.  The queen gave birth to a very pretty male an omega male.  Then a witch said -" queen forgiveness,  we have  made a big mistake,  we did not know that you are here,  this house belongs to you,  sorry queen Ss.. Sorry queen l.. Liya."
The queen lift her child and said that no-one will dare to spread the news about her child they all nodded at her.  After that She left from there nobody knows where. Witches also disappear , vampires were became powerful now but not that bcoz the witches are still alive.

( END OF THE FLASHBACK )

Hey guys! did you like my story? Please do not forgot to vote and comment, let me know what you are thinking. 😊😊😊 sorry for the grammar mistakes 😌😌