past and backgrounds

TAE POV;

i made it to the living room already sighing. i saw my yoongi hyung siting on a chair doing some paper work and jinnie yelling from the kitchen to yoongi who didn't washing his hands for breakfast.     

( END OF TAE'S POV)

"GM bear" yoongi approached tae and joining him for breakfast.

"morning hyungie" he said and hugged his beloved brother.

" hugging without me?" jin came up from the kitchen with a pout on his face and 2 plates of omelette in his hand.

"oh come on don't pout like that you looking more ugly~"   yoongi rolled his eyes already done with his brother who sometimes forgot that he is the elder one here.

jin frowned at his comment but smirk and said "why are you like this always yoongi .  i know you dont have a pretty face like me. well its not your fault tho i am world wide handsome you know.  he said it in a teasing tone and mocked yoongi. AGAIN!

"yeah whatever......" yoongi give up knowingly that he can't win against jin if it is about handsomeness. 

yoongi known to be as a cold hearted alpha with a great territory in seoul. he soon to be head alpha of purple pack. he loves his brother and can do everything just to make them smile, and when i say everything. i mean it.

on the other hand jin is like the eomma and very well know his brothers more they know theirselfs. he knows how to make them happy when the time goes down. he is the eldest in the trio and you can say that jin raised yoongi and taehyung.

their mother and father died when their pack got attack. taehyungs mother was also with them. she was the one who save their pack at the very end. after the attack tae's mom took care of the trio and the pack. she was a legend. she known to be an alpha in other packs becoz how can a omega fight like her? howl like her? growled like her?. but she were also like an angel , love her children. never make jin or yoongi remember about the past , the attack. but god had some others plans.

she fought and win almost every fight but she could not win against cancer.

cancer. taehyung hate this word. 

after her death jin take her place as a eomma. he made sure no one touch his brothers and comment bad about their past. 

he also make sure to hide tae's identity to others becoz taehyung's mother doesn't want anyone to know that so as a respect for her after her death , after15 years.. without any question he still manage to hide him from others . and always made taehyung to wear his necklace.

god , this going to be a long day~~~~~

i hope just 1 or 2 people will this story

bye~ i lobe you and plzz comment at least<<<3