Anneyonghaseyo!

Purple pack pov :

"Yoongi stand straight "  Jin scold him when he saw him peeking from the door.

"Jeez... OK eomma " yoongi made a weird face at that.

Tae laughed at his brothers mockings.
He somehow calm himself down when he's about to punch the driver who starring at him like hes a meal.
   When everybody getting out of the car he quietly growls at him and said
" Fucking stay in your line"
It scared the shit out of the driver as just stared at ground and nodded.

Well,  tae knows his powers and a
The aura he has when he gets angry.  He smirked at his reaction.

" wow!  This place is beautiful " Jackson comment when he saw the mansion and it's side.

'Well let's start this Shit ' tae though as they make their way to the gate.

The door opened revealed the none other than the alpha and Luna.

They greet each other,  taking there seats,  had juices and all...

Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Joen had to admit that the trio min brothers are very kind hearted and attractive persons. 

They have different personalities.

Jin and yoongi's personalities speaks highly, kind rich aura and about teahyung?

Well, they himself can't take their eyes off from him.

He is looking too cute and ready to help others kid his big doe Blue Eyes looking here and their making him look so cute little precious baby.

"Yeah we got the news they are so cruel I can't believe it" leader min Jay says as he press his knuckles tight.

"We have to make a plan first" youngi exclaimed.

"Thank you so much" Jaypee was so happy that they agreed to help them.

now it's their turn to attack,

some of them was scared and some are nervous ,

some are sitting ready to fight at any time..

we can say this time vampires will be dead cause blood moon pack and purple pack shake their hands together.

First time in the history we going to see the Joen and min bond.

💜💜💜
~ FanBoy