Bitches and motherfuckrs welcome the 'MIN'S'

You can say blood moon pack members are very exciting and nervous at a same time. 

Even the leader can't help himself but acting like a little over excited kid who's going to attend kindergarten for the first time.

Minjay is excited too.  Yaa he was nervous because it'd first time in the history that the two pack going to do something together...  .

"It's their rooms are organized? "
"Meal done? "
"What is this clean the floor properly"
"Hwasa darling why you wearing this color?  Put something in light blue or green "

"Awe my jiminie looking good.  Now comb your hair properly.
"Namjoon be careful,  please don't break the glass."

" and can anyone knows WHERE THE HECK IS JUNGKOOK? "

(as I already said it he's very excited,  after all MIN'S are coming) 🙃

" All done" jaypee smiled at result.  The mansion is looking beautiful.

"oh my! Look at you love,  looking sexy as always my queen " jaypee Praise his wife when she entered the hall after changing her outfit.

" Thank you Mr. Handsome husband " hawasa said it as she hugged back her husband.  She continues.

" it was not your fault darling,  don't go too hard on yourself. Whatever happened in the past we can't reverse it,  and I believe you will not make them do anything again " hawasa loves her husband,  it breaks her heart into million pieces when she saw her husband soo helpless.  She never forget that day.

" love I know.  I'll try not to think about the past" jaypee said as he about to peck her lips when suddenly the door bell rang..

           'DING DONG '

💜💜💜
~FanBoy