Chapter 1

Hey guys, This is my first story and I'm really excited for you all to read it and be sure to Vote! If you guys have any suggestions for the front cover please send me it on my inbox (I really hate the one I made). Anyways Thanks to all who's reading this! I love you all! Enjoy!

************************************************************************************************************

THIS STORY INCLUDES PROFANITY! 

************************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 1

        This is the life of a stressed out college girl who's chemistry teacher just passed away. And on everyones behalf, no one was a bit sad. But now all the work loaded and our substitute was terrible. My 19 year old brain could only take so much. I entered the classromm looking all but excited and 10 minutes late. But that shouldn't have been a problem since the substitute was a drowy old lady. And boy was I wrong, because standing behind the desk, looking at me with intense eyes was not a mindless lady, but a tall, tanned very, very very handsome looking guy. 

        I could only stare when he opened his mouth to say

"Finally saw the light from your window and arrived?" His voice was booming and soo sexy. I shook my head and got out of my daze. What was I thinking. 

"Um, I'm sorry. I uh was stuck in traffic, um..." I stumbled

"Mr. Barb" He replied.

"Mr. Barb." I said back.

"And your name is.."  He asked looking at the attendance sheet.

"Um Kylie Stone." I answered

"Well go have a seat and take out your notebook." He ordered in a very harsh voice. I cringed but went to have a seat next to my best friend/ apartment mate, Jessie.

"Dude who is he?" I asked. She just shrugged and said

"I don't know but I wouldn't mind staring at him for hours."

Then he cleared his throat and the whole class went dead quite. 

"I am you teacher from now on. My name is Mr. Barb and I don't want any trouble or moaning, understood. Or you will get the consequences. Any questions?" Everyone just stared at him. Maddie (aka slut machine) raised her hand.

"Yes." Mr Barb said.

"I have a question, How old are you?" She asked chewing her gum and playing with her hair. Almost all the girls giggled, including Jessie and all the guys rolled thier eyes and groaned. Mr. Barb just looked at her. 

"I just turned 53, so too old to go out with you to be exact." His reply came. Everyone laughed but Maddie's jaw was dropped. 

"What! No your not!" She exclaimed. At that I decided I had enough. 

"God Maddie, he's just joking." I replied. And believe me, I was just trying to help but Maddie thought otherwise. 

"I don't need your stupid comment... Kyle." She exclaimed. My face started boiling. My name was not Kyle. I opened my mouth to speak but the professor beat  me to it.

"If it settles your arguement I just turned 26 so calm down."  He said frustrated and started rumbling with his papers.

Jessie whispered in my ear

"26, perfect." 

I just rolled my eyes. Class wouldn't have gone longer but staring at Mr.Barb sure did help.