Chapter 2

Ok so I know the last chapter was short, this one may or may not be a bit longer. Anyways I really appreciate the people looking and reading this, and yet I want more (call me greedy) But If you guys could get the word out about my book, then that'll be really great! (too much?). Anyways here is chapter two, Enjoy.

(BTW. I update usually 1-two days later. Sometimes if something comes up then a week, or if I'm feeling happy, then within hours! :). So keep tuned!)

And Be Sure To Vote!

************************************************************************************************************

PREVIOUSLY:

A guy walking in front of me yelled out,

"Hey nice ass!" and looked at my chest. I felt very self concious now. I couldn't make my yoga shorts baggy but I pulled my tanktop up, and that was a terrible mistake. Just as I took my hands off the handle of the tredmill to pull my tanktop up, I fell off, almost crashing my face to the floor. But something caught me. Or should I say someone. I fell strong hands grabbed my waist and back preventing my fall. I opened my eyes to see a very handsome face that belonged to none other then our dear chemistry teacher, Mr. Barb.

************************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 2

We stared at eachother for what felt like infinity, he looked into my eyes and I looked into his gorgeous green ones. His perfect chiseled features. Oh my god, we were having a moment. This was not cool. I stumbled to get up, out of his arms, fast. I got up and stood in front of him looking down and tucked a hair behind my ear. I didn't know what to say. I was speechless. But he did.

"Watch where your going." He said. I snaped my head up and looked at him.

"Uh, Mr. Barb, s-sorry." I mumbled.

"No, it's ok." He said rubbing his hand behind his neck. Silence fell between us and I so wanted to say something to break this very awkward moment, but he beat me to it.

"Anyways, you uh, come here often?" He asked. Was he trying to make a conversation with me? Pretty sure he was. What was I supposed to do, reply. I think thats what someone does in a conversation. God damn I was losing my mind.

"Um no actually. I just um, needed a break so I thought to come here." I replied with a smile. He smiled back, flashing his brilliant white teeth. Then he looked down hesitant like he was trying to say something. He looked back up at my face.

"Look uh, in the class earlier, I uh am sorry about the arguement about whose fault it was. That was very very stupid." He said. I quickly nodded my head in agreement.

"Yea totally, that was crazy stupid." I said. He smiled.

"Crazy stupid" He repeated. I smiled back. He took an intake of breath.

"Look um, I should get going. See you around." He said. I smiled, then smirked,

"Yea see you tomorrow at school, professor." His eyes grew wide then he chuckeld shaking his head, letting strands of hair fall on his face. Then he left, leaving me behind, a bit discouraged. Maybe it was because I wanted to ask for the answers to the quiz tomorrow. Or maybe it was something a little bit more.

"So your telling me you saw Mr. Barbs in the gym!?" Jessie said as she hugged the pillow on her bed.

"Yea. I fell and he caught me. We talked for a second and he just left." I replied.

"Omg! Sooo cute! How did he catch you! He's our professor though, that's so wierd. Yet soo cutee!" She giggled. I rolled my eyes.

"Dude, no stop. It was, I don't know. Not a big deal, I mean it was just meeting your hot professor in a gym who by chance caught you from falling like in a cliche movie." I said.