Chapter 3

Okay so first I want to say sorry for the short update. It's just I say I'll make it long but I come to a point where a sentence would be the perfect cliffhanger. 

And Be Sure To Vote!

************************************************************************************************************

PREVIOUSLY:

"I know Jess but I can't let one guy ruin our fun, he's not worth it." I replied with a smile. I could totally do this. Jessie was quite at first but then her face broke out into a huge smile.

"I am so proud of you! Thank you so much, you don't even know how much I love you." She said hugging me. I pulled her off me.

"Ok, ok don't make me too flattered, I mean I know I'm great." She laughed bringing me along with her. I took in a sigh.

"Ok, lets go." I said bravely, which wasn't at all the right adjective. Jessie took my hand,

"Lets." 

And so we walked toward Steven. Steven aka Satan not knowing what to expect.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 3

        I couldn't think of a better way to end my evening. Without a smile I sit next to Steve while Jess takes her place next to whom ever she is online dating at the next table. 

"So uh you look much better in person." Jess started to the guy next to her.

"I could say the same thing to you. My names Ken." He said with a smile.

Jessie giggled, " Well my names Jessie Ken. So tell me how's the computer coming along?"  And so the conversation went along. I smiled, at least someone was happy. I looked down at my plate of pizza that was ordered. I didn't know what to say since Jessie was a table away and I obviously couldn't talk to satan. 

"You know you can talk to me right?" He said reading my mind. I just completely ignored him. 

"Look, I'm sorry okay, I really am." He went to touch my hand but I took mine away.

"I-I just want forgiveness. And well I'll be honest I don't blame you. I really didn't know how much you meant to me until you left me. I took you for granted. I know I'm arrogant and stupid like the way I acted towards you the last time we met and that got the best of me. But you know Kylie, the best thing about you was your kindness. Everybody needs a second chance, even stupid Steve. Please at least let me start off as friends.  Or how about starting fresh?" He said looking at me with a hopefull expression. I looked away.

"Why should I Steve, you broke my heart not even a week into our relationship." I replied and looked back at him. He sighed and ran his hand through his loucious hair.

"Why are you making me feel like the big bad wolf here Kylie. I know what I did was wrong and I full heartedly except it but can you please just give us a fresh start. It doesn't have to be a relationship like before, just start fresh, even friends soon enough?" He asked putting his hand out to shake. I turned my head toward Jess who was giggling happily. 

"I don't know." I mumbled, putting a loose strand of hair behind my ear. Inside I knew I craved to forgive him. I missed him too. 

"Fine," He started "Think about it." I didn't know what to do, should I really give him a chance? It pains me to think of us togather but we didn't have to be what we were. Maybe we could just start off as semi friends. At the least just lessen of the immense amount of hate I had for him.