Chapter 5

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to @decemberstarlove who has been actively reading and voting. Thank you love! Be sure to check out her Works!

THE PICTURE IS THE DRESS KYLIE WORE AT THE CLUB
I can't believe people are reading this! I'm literally smiling like an idiot right now. But anyways I have to break some news, the next chapter probably will come on saturday or Friday, I have school and I have so much to do :(. If I can I'll try updating earlier. And I know this chapters short but I guess it's pretty good so I hope that makes up for things.

So..

The cast for Kylie is Nina Dobrev or Lilly Collins, comment which one

The cast for Mr.Barbs is down to... Channing Tatum, HARRY STYLES, Zayn Malik and Dave Franco, Comment to vote!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PREVIOUSLY

"Did you just call me Rick?" He says amuesed and surprised. I blush and look down.

"Sorry, I just heard one of your friends say it yestarday and I, I don't know sorry." I reply. Why am I acting so stupid. I have to remember I hate him. But before I could do anything his lips came crashing onto mine. I stand paralysed while his tongue tries to find a way in. His arms take my waist and push it against his. Before I realised it, my hands are around his neck and I was kissing him back vigourisly. I had never kissed anyone so intensely and it was getting very hot. I started to feel a buldge forming near my waist, and it wasn't coming from me. His other arm grabs my hair and tilts my head, kissing me hard. I suddenly pull apart, catching my breath. He seems to pant as well. I am speechless, what just happened? Did he just kiss me? And did I just kiss him back? Oh my god!

"I-" I started but he spoke first with his palm stopping me, he looks out of breathe.

"Look sorry. But lets just pretend this didn't happen ok? It was nothing." He says and grabs his things before exiting, leaving me standing shocked, again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5

I stand there, staring at the ground, eyes getting wet. Why did this happen? The kiss had been so great. Intense, heart scrunching absolutly wonderful. And it seemed like Rick enjoyed it too. So why did not mean anything? I closed my eyes, guys were stupid, and jerks.

*****

"Jess I don't feel like going to the party." I told her flopping to the bed, hugging my pillow.

"But Kylie, I don't want to go without you." She pouted. I rolled my eyes.

"Then don't go." I simply replied.

"But I want to! Pleaseee! Please please please!" She begged. I really didn't want to do anything but stay in bed drowning my misery, and fantasy that just so happens to include Rick Barb.

"Please Kylie I'll do anything. Please!" Jessie kept pressing. I sighed. I knew she wouldn't give up.

"Fine, but I leave before 10 pm." I conclude. Why do I agree to her stupididty?

"Yayy! But why ten, thats way too early." She wined.

"Jess I'm not staying longer, and I'll drive my own car cause I know your going to stay till at least one. "Fine." She replied giddy.