Chapter 11

I know this chapter is WAY too short but I'll update Friday. I just found a really good part to stop. So here it is. And I'd like to dedicate this chapter to @Joinme12345 for all the reads, votes and comments! Thank you!

CHAPTER 11

The state of being totally unconscious, then awoken once more is not very pleasant. The constant pounding in my head would have proven my point. I groan as I help myself up to a sitting position since I'm apparently lying on a cold hard ground. How? To that I have no clue. I try and remember but sadly the pounding in my head makes it impossible. I look around me and find I'm in a confined room with gray walls. There is a door and I stumble to go to it. I wrap my hands around the cold knob and turn it, but it won't budge. I try again. And again. And again. But nothing I do, works. I slump back down and rest my head against the door. I am way too famished to do anything. I don't know how long I passed out but I awoke once more when the door behind me started moving. I stumble and get up, moving a bit away. The door open and reveals someone. A man. But not just any man. I faintly recognize him. I know I've seen him somewhere. When I think harder, I realize where I had seen him.

  I make my way towards my car, but see that there are three guys leaning against it. Three very scary looking guys with leather jackets and piercings. I head toward my car and stand in front of them.

"Excuse me." I mutter "I uh need to get to my car and you all are leaning against it." I say. The middle dark brown haired pushes himself up.

"Well arn't you one pretty little thing." He says and the two others snicker. My face goes beetred.

"Look, can you please move." I say.

"Why sugar? Don't you want to come with us instead?" He asks. I need to stand my ground.

"Please go away." I speak sternly. I need to position my foot so I can hit him where the sun doesn't shine. They chuckle.

"Chill mama, besides we have to go see Rick to clear some business so we're in a hurry." He takes a step closer. "But believe me, we'll meet again." He says and all three of them leave.

He is the middle dark haired man with large tattoos I had seen. I gulp, I knew he was not a good sign. Had I been kidnapped. I wouldn't come here willingly, so I had definitely been kidnapped. He enters the room with a smirk on his face. Once in he closes the door, and locks it. Oh no. I back up until I hit the wall behind me. This is a very small room, so there's not much space for me to move. Or escape.

"Are you scared?" He questions tilting his head. I see a look of concern on his face and I don't know why but I think he's here to help.

"Yes-yes I- I am. Please can you help me get out of here. I don't know how I got here, but I'm p- pretty sure I've been kidnapped." I plead, letting a tear or two escape the safety of my eye.

He stalks closer. I don't think he's here to help anymore. Suddenly he grabs my hair and pulls it. I let out a whimper.

"Well no can do missy. See here, I am the kidnapper. So why would I let you free. And you better be scared. The more scared, the better." He growls in his deep voice.

Then he releases me and I collapse into the ground. He throws his head back and starts cackling. Right then I know I've been kidnapped by a psychopath.