Chapter 16

Seeing Ricks face at the window, makes my heart swell.

"Oh my god Rick! Oh my god, please get me out of here. Please." I say frantically.

"Ok Ok, Kylie calm down." He tries. But I can't.

"Rick please do something!" I exclaim.

"Kylie I will, but right now I just need you to be quiet." Rick whispers. I nod.

"Kylie... did he, he do anything to you? Like touch you...." He stumbles. I shake my head no.

"No he hasn't tried anything forceful with me yet. But just please help me." I plead.

"Ok, I-I called the cops. They should be here soon." He says. I nod.

"Ok" I simply reply. I suddenly hear footsteps.

"Rick I think he's coming! You have to leave!" I exclaim. The footsteps were nearing. Rick gives one nod and vanishes. The door opens and in comes psychopath.

"Hey there sweetie. I think it's time to know each other a little better don't you think? Wait lets face time Rick before we start." He says and takes out his iPad. He calls Rick but there is no answer.

"Goddamn him. I really wanted to see his reaction. Oh well he'll just miss the live show. We could always video record this." He says and places the iPad on the groan a little further away. He presses play on the video and saunters towards me.

"Well well lets get started shall we?" He says. I take a gulp. I know whats to come, is not going to pretty. He suddenly pushes me to the ground and takes my lips into his.

"Stop!" I scream, but they are muffled. I try and push him off me, but he is too strong. His hands reach down to the hem of my shirt.

"Lets see how you look behind this shirt shall we?" And tries to pull it over my head but I fight him. I fight him until I hear a rip. I look down to see he's ripped the shirt open.

"What the hell! Are you crazy!" I scream.

"Stop going against me then!" He says. And looks at my half naked torso. His eyes rake me and I fold my hands to my chest.

"Stop covering." His suddenly raspy voice says. He forces my arms apart and brings his head down to my chest. Only to plant a kiss. He trails kisses along my stomach until he reaches my jeans. I close my eyes.

"Lets take these off shall we?" I shake my head no. I try to speak but there is no sound coming from me.

His one hand reaches to unbutton my jeans while the other holds me so I don't stop him. He pulls the jeans down and looks at me.

"Ughh you're so fine." He groans. This is pure disgusting.

"Stop!" I scream as his mouth grazes me. He brings his hand to my breast. I try to hit him but I hear a loud bang from the door.

Both me and the psychopath look up to see none other than my own knight in shining armor.

"Rick!" I exclaim.

"Kylie are you ok?!" He asks rushing towards me.

"What the fuck! How did you fucking get here!?" Psychopath exclaims finally coming out of his trance.

"You fucking motherfucking bitch!" Rick suddenly screams and punches Psychopath. In no time, both of them are on the ground.

"How dare you fucking touch her you bitch!" I hear Rick say. I take this chance to put at least my jeans on. My shirt is ruined.

I watch them fight and I know I should help. I stand there like women in movies who let the men do the fighting. And I hate it. So I go and try to help. I walk over and kick Psychopath in the ball.

"Ughh!" He groans. Rick looks up at me surprised an smiles. He gets up.

"Kylie! It's ok, the police are coming." He soothes. I nod. We stare at each other for what seems like quite a while. But it is soon disturbed by none other than phycopath. As we stare phycopath gets up and suddenly a gun firing rips through the air.