Chapter 10

Here's chapter 10. Sorry I updated a week and a half later. It will be like that for a month, till June because I have exams.
++++++++++++++++

"You were so right Sarah, he is a disgusting douche."

I say almost crying. Why the hell should I cry? Why should I shed my tears for something that I shouldn't care about. There were people out there who've had worse and don't even shed a tear, and here I am almost about to cry. I'm stupid.

"Goddamn that Rick Korsolus. How could he do such a fucking messed up thing? I mean I already knew he was a man whore but I didn't think he'd do that to you. You're like so, so I don't know, innocent, inexperienced?" She finished. I gasped.

"I am not THAT oblivious to those things." I reply, ending it with a pout.
She laughs.

"No no that's not what I meant. He usually goes for someone who's a slut, and you're not a slut so I'm just like, confused ya know." She points out. I nod even though I know she can't see me. I was definitely not a slut. He should know that. And to think I thought he actually liked me for, well, me.

I hear a door open and close, signaling Jessie had arrived.

"Hey look I gotta go." I say.

"Kay, if you need any help or anything just give me a call I'm always here for you." She replies.

We end with goodbyes and I walk to the living room.

"Hey Jess." I greet but she only grunts. Either she's upset or sad, I knew that grunt anywhere.

"What's wrong? You upset about something?" I ask taking out a bottle of water from the fridge. She doesn't answer and I frown. Something was definitely up.

"Jess, what's wrong?" I ask once more with concern, standing right in front of her. Her head was down but now she snapped up and I could literally see the fire in her eyes.

"Just stay away from me Kylie." she replies harshly and stomps away to her room. I just stand there shocked. What happened.

As I put my bottle back on the kitchen counter, I find her phone buzzing. I walk over to see she has received a text message from her boyfriend, Ken.

Whatever like I care about what you think.

I widen my eyes at his words. What was this, were they in a fight? Was that why she was so upset? Ugh, and I was just starting to warm up to Ken. But what triggered this? I look at the unlock button on her screen. I shouldn't. But I can't help it. I unlock the phone, click on the messaging icon and scroll up to 5:34 today, where I could see the exclamation marks had started.

Jess - what do u mean you can't hang out tomorrow?

Ken- I just have somewhere to be

Jess- are you cheating on me :P

Ken- nah

Jess- UR too cute, besides we're too great together :)

Ken- yea cool, uh hey can you give me ur friends number?

Jess- friend, what friend?

Ken- kylie

Jess- why

Ken- cause I need it

Jess- why though

Ken- I need to talk about the internship, why are you so clingy I just asked for a freaking number

Jess- what the hell UR my boyfriend I think I deserve to know

Ken- no u don't what the hell