[21/30]

You never doubted your boyfriend when he said he'd beat their ace, he did but not alone. Karasuno was a team after all. It made you glad at how well Nishinoya fit in the team, and how happy he seemed to be. You tagged along with Yatchi as you headed towards the volleyball team.

"Congratulations!" You greet the whole team, before bounding off to your boyfriend,"you're always so cool when you play!" Fawning over Nishinoya and how well he did was only natural. His confidence when it came to volleyball was no mystery to you so you'd indulge yourself in it whenever you can.

Nishinoya laughed puffing his chest out,"I told you I'd beat him [Name]-chan, and I did!"

"They're at it again. Ugh- Noya's making me jealous." Tanaka mutters, and the third years silently agree as they watch Nishinoya laugh and make you smile wanting girlfriend's of their own. They soon finish packing up and it is Tanaka who is re-energised as he comes to Shimizu,"I'll carry your things, Shimizu-san!"

"Well, I guess this is where I say goodbye,"you say already missing your boyfriend causing him to pout,"you'll be watching the next game though, right?"

Giggling you wink cheekily at Nishinoya,"I'm here to watch all your games Yuu-kun."

"YES!" Nishinoya shouts to the heavens before turning to look at you,"your manager's picking you up again?"

"Yeah."

"I wish I could walk you home, you know. It's what boyfriend's should be doing."

This causes you to laugh,"next time Yuu-kun, and really now I should go your team's leaving you behind."

At your words Nishinoya notices the team was already walking away,"bye [Name]-chan!" he says in a hurry to catch up with them. Even if he wanted to spend more time with you, at least he'll be seeing you again in the next matches.