[10/30]

Day one of having a busy girlfriend was pure hell for Nishinoya. He got jabs from his team, Nekoma and occasionally Fukurodani as well. It didn't surprise him that the news spread to another team, his girlfriend was more popular in Tokyo than Miyagi after all.

Day two apparently the Shinzen High and Ubugawa High teams heard of it as well. Along with the three teams from the previous day, they joined in the fun of teasing Nishinoya.

Day three had Nishinoya calling you in odd desperation. The teams had ganged up on him, seeing that his girlfriend was still a no show.

"Yuu-kun don't worry. I promised you I'll be there. Just wait for me," was your reassurance to your boyfriend.

Day four the joke was getting old, so most people had started to drop it. Nishinoya had begun to relax a bit and decided to be patient. You were never one to break a promise.

The following days proceeded the same way as the fourth, but on the final day of training the jeers returned. None of them mattered to Nishinoya, his resolve was as clear as day.

The brown haired teen, with his tuft of blonde-bleached hair was happy and confident. Any sort of jab thrown his way was countered with a proud smile and a,"don't worry, she's coming today."

After all, he got a text from you at three in the morning that read: Yuu-kun did you wait long? After my morning shoot, I'll be there. Wait for me during your lunch break, okay? -[Name]