[2/30]

WHO'S READY FOR EPISODE 2? BALLBOY HINATA THE BEST

---

"I don't see how having her selfies proves that she's your girlfriend. You could have googled that."

"Shut up Tsukishima! Stop trying to make it look like I'm lying!" Nishinoya grumbles, despite having shown the team your selfies. After all, those pictures weren't the ones you posted in social media. How could they reject them so quickly?

"Ni-shi-no-ya," it was Daichi now giving him an intense glare, because he delayed practice. The team couldn't focus due to his announcement. Along with, if it was real in the first place.

"Tanaka! You believe me right?" Nishinoya all but cries for help.

"You know I don't think he's lying Daichi-san," Tanaka says before shouting as if he lost a comrade,"he hasn't bothered Shimizu in months! I can't even enjoy being slapped by her anymore!"

This remark causes the team to look at Tanaka as if he was a degenerate, but the mood shifts intensely as Hinata looks to Nishinoya. With stars in his eyes, the younger male looks at his senior,"Nishinoya-senpai has a- has a- girlfriend!"

With that, all the freshmen save for Tsukishima look to Nishinoya as if worshipping him. "Girlfriend..." Kageyama mutters in both awe and disbelief.

Seeing that they were beginning to believe him, Nishinoya grabs his phone flipping to his gallery. He opens a screenshot of the most recent videocall he had with you. It was you still wearing what you wore to a concert you held, but with your hair and makeup undone. In the picture you were giving Nishinoya a cheeky smile posing with a peace sign.

"Here! Look! Isn't she pretty?" Nishinoya says smugly as he shows his screenshot to the rest of the team.

"I still find this hard to believe." Azumane says, as he inspects the photo. As if Nishinoya had the skills to edit it.

"It's real! She's even shorter than me!" Nishinoya harrumphs, puffing his chest out in pride. He wasn't vertically blessed, but being taller than his girlfriend gave him pride. It made him feel like he was the tall strong protector, even if he was ways from it.

"So do you have a picture together?" Sugawara asks, and once again all eyes land on Nishinoya.

"Yeah! A picture together!"

"I want to see too Nishinoya-senpai!"

"A picture would be an irrefutable fact."

"So Nishinoya, where's the picture?"

That was the one thing Nishinoya had wanted to avoid, because you took all the pictures the two of you had. You had laughed, told him you'd send him the pictures if he could take one himself. Afterall, you wanted a copy of him awkwardly trying to take a picture of the two of you. You were sure he'd be cute so you denied him everytime.

"Ah- aha-ha ha ha, well you see [Name]-chan has all the pictures."