[17/30]

"Huh that little midget has a girlfriend?"

"Oh? Is Karasuno just taking players whose personal lives are cool?"

Tanaka's ears pick up on the sleazy trashtalking of the other team noticing that they were targetting Hinata. When his brain processed the words thrown, and who it was directed to he shouts,"What?!"

Did Hinata get a girlfriend in secret? Was it not enough for Noya to have one that even Hinata lands himself his own girlfriend. It wasn't right. How were they even getting the attention of girls?

The teen turns to his junior and puts his arm around him,"oya, what's this I hear about you having a girlfriend?"

"G-girlfriend?" Hinata sputters as he recalls what happened a few minutes ago,"a-ah! I was with [Surname]-san! She asked me if I could take her to the match."

"Oh? That's all?"

"Yes!"

At Hinata's reply Tanaka laughs boisterously. Ohgi Minami had thought that Nishinoya's girlfriend was Hinata's!

"Nishinoya-senpai! I almost forgot but [Surname]-san told me to send you her regards."

Nishinoya brightens as he searches the stands on Karasuno's side. He spots his girlfriend excitedly waving at him, and the teen melts. You really came for his match, now Nishinoya felt more psyched than ever.

"Oya? No way that orange-haired shrimp could have such a pretty girlfriend."

What? Did he hear right? The comment that was usually directed at him was now given to Hinata. Oh? At times like this Nishinoya's intelligence skyrockets as he puts together the pieces.

"Hey!" Nishinoya starts pulling his sleeves up, as he huffs in anger. [Surname] [Name] was his girlfriend, not anyone else's,"what makes you-"

"Nishinoya," Daichi interjects planting a firm glare unto the male to keep him from doing anything risky,"save it for the match okay?"

With narrowed eyes, Nishinoya cracks his knuckles and gets into his position.

"Alright! Come at me!"