S.O.S.

With a little bit of help we managed to make three walls and a roof before night time fell upon us. The wort part about this whole thing is that we have no idea what day it is. I could have been stuck on that raft for hours or weeks. So we really have no idea what month it could even be. I had put Harry on campfire duty - haha duty, anyways... - but he failed miserably. So I had to make it, and I was very successful.

We didn't have anything to eat other than a salty chocolate bar that Niall happened to have in his pocket becase Louis is a horrible fisher. I guess I'm going to have to do that tomorrow as well. After a few more hours of just sitting around the campfire doing nothing I said I was going to bed. I didn't really think that I could sleep though. All that has happened today has really set me out of my comfort zone.

I mean really. Who would have thought that the girl afraid of getting stuck on a desert island would actually get stuck on an island. This was all just too weird. I wish Ronnie was here. She would know what to do. She would be strong for the both of us. I can't be strong. I'm just no the strong one.

Before I knew it there was a tear slipping down my face. I whiped it away hasily but more tears just kept coming and I soon enough was a waterworks. I don't know how long I layed there and sobbed into the earthy ground until I heard the boys come into the shelter we had created. "Starla?" I heard the Irish acent ask before he sat down beside me and started to rub my back, "What's wrong?"

"Everything," I mumbled. "Everything is wrong."

Some one else came and sat on the other side of me, "Everything is going to be fine Starla." That was Harry's voice.

I let out a huge sigh then a little chuckle before sitting up, "You will never believe me, but my worst fear was... well still is - getting stuck on a desert island." I sniffled a bit, "I may seem strong on the outside, but I'm not." I started to sob again, "I-I c-can't d-do th-this guys!" I hid my face into my hands and pulled my knee's to my chest. All three of the guys didn't hesitate before wrapping their arms around me. Well this was embarrising.

**

My head was punding. My face hurt. My eyes were puffy. My stomach was empty. The sun was too bright. Well, everything was just... horrible at the moment. But I didn't want to get up just yet. I knew what I was going to wake up into and I just wanted to go back to my dreams where everything was perfect once again.

I heard my stomach growel. I guess I have to get up and get some food to feed myself. When I stood up in the little hut my head semed to get worse and I was so dizzy I almost fell over. I didn't know where the guys were, probably goffing off or something, but I was really needing some water. I guess I might as well get that started then find some food.

I walked out of the hut and down to the beach. I found the guys... holding a suitcase... that looked really familiar... and a woman? She looked like a flight attendant....

I slowly made my way down to them. "Morning," I gave them a little smile and placed my hands on my hips as I looked at the woman Harry had in his arms. She was passed out but I still knew who she was. "NO WAY!" I screached, "I CAN NOT BE STUCK HERE WITH THE SNAPPY FLIGHT ATTENDANT!"

Harry cracked a smile, "That's where I've seen her before." He started to laugh and set her on the ground.

"Who?" Niall was confused. Louis started to laugh and poke Beth in the head with a stick.

"She's the one who told me to make Ronnie stop snoreing!" I spat on her before going back up the beach. On my way I grabbed the suitcase and started to roll it up to the little hut. I knew who's suitcase this was. It was Ronnie's. Thank God!

I zipped it open and took out a blue bikini and some of her jean short-shorts. This will do. I went back into the hut because I knew they wouldn't be able to see me change. If I can't see them, they can't see me... or so I hope. Speed change... GO!