Marooned On An Island... With One Direction

"Flight number 52 is now boarding to the United States Of America," The ladies voice beamed over  our heads. Well, I'm finally going home to see my parents, bringing my best friend of couse.

"You ready?" I asked her with a deep sigh. She nodded before pulling out her ear buds and getting up out of the plastic chair. We both collected our little amount of things and pulled out our tickets and passports before making out way to the line up in front of the desk to board the plane. I was shaking all over, in nine hours I would be back on American soil. It wouldn't be so bad if I haddn't been there in three years. I haddn't seen my famliy in three years as well. I was really scared to be seeing them again.

"You're going to be fine," Ronnie tried to calm me down. I was not really ready for this. "Just calm down Starla. Don't over think it."

I nodded, she's right. Don't over think this and you will be perfectly fine. Plus I've got my partner in crime with me, so everything is going to be a-ok. "Next!" The lady at the desk called out and we stepped up before handing her our tickets and passports. That's it, no turning back. We walked down the tunnel as slow as the people behind us would let us and made our way onto the plane.

The flight attendants greeted us before we made our way to first class. Sorry if my parents are loaded. I wasn't the one who wanted to take first class anyways. That was Ronnie's idea. I paid for her ticket. Correction, my parents paid for both our tickets, without even knowing it. They are so going to kill me when I get back to New York. If they even recognize me that is.

We found our seats quite easily in the back of first class. The nice beige leather seats had a table in between them and TV screens on the seat in front. We each took our seats with me on the left an dRonnie on the right. She continued to read her book while I looked around at al the other passengers that we would have to deal with for nine hours. There was an old couple in the front cuddling. A business woman clicking away on her key board on the far right. A young couple that looked like they just got married or had their honey moon they were the closest to me on the left. Some prepy school boys in their school uniforms. I counted four up front to the right. Lastly, a buisness man talking on his blue tooth. Sorry, yelling on his blue tooth. He was closest to the old couple. 

Not many people on this flight. Well not in first class anyways. We all didn't even take up half the seats. I spoke too soon becasue some loud feet running towards the plane were heard. Everyone looked up to see who was running so loudly. One boy burst out of the tunnel and ran over to the row to my right and statrted to look up at the numbers. He found the one he was looking for and quickly sat down in it while ducking his head. He was only one seat in front of Ronnie. I looked at Ronnie who had her eyes wide in surprise. "What?" I whispered to her.

"L... Louis... OMG!" She whisper yelled at me. My eyes widened as two more boys came into the plane and searched over the seats for their friend. "Ha... Harry and... Z... Zayn." She silently fan-girled at the sight of three of her favorite boy band members. Zayn spotted Louis and pointed him out to Harry. They each took a different row and surrounded him from both sides. We watched them curiously before we heard laughing coming from the door way of the plane. Ronnie silently screached again, "Liam and Niall!" She was overly excited for this plane ride now.

Menwhile, I was running through different ways to keep her in her seat for nine hours with One Direction occupying the seats in front of us. I'm going to have to try sleeping pills. All of first class watched curiously as Zayn and Harry jumped on top of Louis and started to tickel him. It didn't last long because secutity came and tore them apart. This is going to be a very interesting flight back home. I might actually enjoy it.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Whooo!!!!! Tell me what you think of this new idea :D

Fan, Vote, Comment!!! <3