Calm Your Titties

I sat in one of the side rows with Harry across from me and Louis beside me. Niall was sitting beside Harry and he was eating some bag of candy that he had bought before he came on the plane. We decided almost half an hour ago that we were going to play a prank on Ronnie, the problem was that she just needed to wake up. Well either her or Zayn, either one who wakes up first is going to get a huge surprise. The other is going to get a rude awakening.

Well if you're wondering what have we done to these poor people, well lets just sat they are breathing on each others faces at the moment because they are so close together. Not my idea! I just mentioned that she was a really big directioner and Louis had the brilliant idea for her to wake up with the sleeping Zayn in her face. Liam said it was a bad idea, but he would like to see her reaction as much as we would. Unfortunately, he fell asleep not to long ago as well.

We tried playing some games, but we got way too bored. There really is nothing to do on a stupid plane. All we can really do is sit here and pick our noses. What? At least its something to do!

"AHHHHHH!!!!!" A scream erupted from the chairs where I was previously sitting. We all turned our heads and started laughing when we saw that Ronnie was seated on the floor at least 10 feet away from her seat. She looked as if she had seen a ghost. Zayn was sitting in the seat looking around sleepily trying to figure out where he was and what had just happened. Louis was leaning up against me he was laughing so hard. Niall was on the floor and Harry was clapping like a seal. I was clutching my stomach as I tried to keep myself on the seat.

"STARLA!!!" Ronnie yelled out.

I stared wide eyed at my friend, "Oh shit." She started to walk towards me with her fists clenched.

Harry stood up and walked in front of her path, "Hi, I'm Harry." He held his hand out for her to shake. I watched as her eyes got wider as she stared at his hand like a starving kid looks at a piece of chocolate. Or just Niall looking t food. I covered my hand over my mouth to keep me from laughing this time.

Louis stood up and walked over to her. Before she could shake Harry's hand, he pulled her into a hug. I heard her gasp and I swear that her knee's gave out at that exact moment. I could tell in her eyes that this was the best day in her entire life.

This is just a short filler chapter for all of you people out there who are enjoying this :D please tell me what you think of it!!! :) PS: the plane will crash in the next chapter :'(

Fan, Vote, Comment!!! <3