Horrible!

Starla POV

"Shut up Zayn! No one wants to here you complain!!" Ronnie yelled.

"You need to shut up!" Zayn yelled back to Ronnie, "I wish we could have just left you in that forest when you got too hungry! But no... Liam had to make sure we didn't split up."

We were all watching them argue back and forth becasue we were too tired to stop them by this point. All I wanted to do was crawl up on the sand and sleep right now. But I knew that I wouldn't be able to sleep at all with them yelling at each other.

"Why the hell did I rescue you from drowning? Why did I ever think of you as my favorite in One Direction? You're truley just a spoiled brat." Ronnie screamed as loud as she could.

"Oh shit," I mumbled. We all watched as Zayn's face dropped. Ronnie really shouldn't have went there. It's a horrible place to go.

I slowly started to back up and Niall and Harry coppied my actions until we were all in the forest and away from the fight. Liam and Louis stayed where they were. Once we were in the forest so far where we couldn't see them anymore I sat up against a tree.

Harry sat down to my left and Niall sat down in front of us against another tree. I stared at the ground as I concentrated in thinking in how to make things better. Nothing was coming to mind to help us. This was all just too frustrating for me. Icouldn't take much more of this. I'm going to snap soon and it's not going to be a pretty sight.

I closed my eyes and started to concentrate on my breathing because it seemed to be the only thing that could calm me down. I will not loose control again. I will not because I have changed. My parents are going to be happy because I changed.

Enough of this. I'm not one for sitting down too long. The yelling seemed to stop for some odd reason and I opened my eyes. Niall and Harry were too busy trowing little pices of grass at each other to notice the sudden silence. I stood back up and walked back out of the bush to see no one on the beach anymore.

Where did they all go?

I looked around and heard some bushes moving a little ways away. So I walked towards them. Why did they all go to the bush? What's so interesting about it? When I got there I slowly moved the leaves out of the way and screamed at what I saw.

A man. He was covered in blood. I was all over his chest and his hands. But he was dead.

So I screamed.

Then I ran. 

I ran back to where I knew Harry and Niall were as fast as my legs would carry me. I looked behind me to see if anyone who could have killed the man was following, but nothing was there. I ran into someone while I wasn't looking and screamed as they grabbed me and didn't let me go.

"Calm down!" Niall yelled, "Its just me."

I starred at him wide eyed, "there... there... man..." I couldn't talk. It was almost impossible. I just saw a dead man, how else do you suppose I react?

"What's wrong?" Harry asked from behind Niall...

I noticed that tears had started coming down my face so I leaned on Naill's chest and sobbed. I don't know what came over me, but I just started shaking with tears. So many tears.. Niall hesitantly wrapped his arms around me and started to rub circles in my back. I think he was trying to compfort me, but it wasn't quite working.

"What happened?" Ronnie yelled. I looked over Niall's shoulder and saw her running towards me.

I pretty much ripped myself out of Nialls grasp as I ran towards her and fell into her arms. "There's... man... blood everywhere!" I started to sob even harder onto Ronnie's shoulder. She just hugged me back and I didn't understand what was happening.

Someone picked me up from resting on Ronnie and carried me back to the little hut to lay down. And I layed there and cried with Ronnie beside me till I eventually fell asleep from just being so tired.

 Please don't hate me! But tell me what you think!

Fan, Vote, Comment!!! <3