Chapter 16

YOUR POV

I was back at Yeji's place, I walked through the door and saw her staring at me on the door while her legs was on top of center table in the living room.

"Hey" I greet her and sit beside her on the couch. "How was your date?" she asked teasingly. "Stop it Yeji okay? we just talk nothing more" I said. "Hmm, I bet you guys kissed" 

"NO!" I yelled making her jump. "Okay chill... I was just kidding no need to be angry" she said. "You know Y/n, I really wanted to ask you this for a long time but I don't have courage to. But I think this is the right time" She said making me nervous. "what is it?"

"So you know, Kaye likes you"

"The fuck are you saying?! we're just friends" I said. "I didn't said that you guys are couple, I just said that she likes you."

"What makes you say that?" I asked. "I just know, if I'm not true, then maybe she just want to use you to something" she said making me look at her. "are you crazy? what are you saying Yeji?" I asked getting frustrated. "You're blind aren't you? she always wanted to be close to you whenever you guys are hanging out or together, maybe because she likes you... but then I just really think she's suspicious...like she's up to something."

"I'm not saying this to ruin your friendship with her or anything but I just wanted to protect you. I feel something bad at her, so don't trust her so much okay?" she said tapping my shoulder then walk through the kitchen.

Is she on drugs or something? I kinda got scared of what she says.

LISA'S POV

Rose was back at our house and she has a big smile on her face.

"How are you Rosie?" I asked. "I'm very fine... I had a great time with Y/n." she said still smiling. "I'm kinda sad that I was not there, I just really need to do somethings" I said while pouting. "aww it's okay Lisa, I told her everything and she said it was okay" she said and sat beside me.

"Anyways we have a problem" I said. "about Kaye am I right?" She asked and I nodded. "She gave us a message saying that we should made up our mind or else something will happen to Y/n" 

"I'm scared, what if something happens to her?" She asked. "I don't know if we tell Y/n about this she will truly not going to believe us." I said. "but why?" she asked. "you know Kaye and Y/n are close and we just broke Y/n's trust so she will not believe us, what we have to do is protect her."

"Can we just kill Kaye? she's such a psycho." She said making me laughed. "Rosie we're psycho too, you know what we did to Y/n to have her right?"

"Yeah... you're right"

"Hey girls I'm back with Jisoo!" Jennie yelled making both of us turn to her. "Hey, did you read Kaye's message?" I asked and she sadly nodded. "Yeah... I think we need Yeji to help us" she said. "are we gonna tell her about Kaye?" I asked. "yeah, I think that's the only way we can do because she's with Y/n 24/7 and they are living in the same house" 

"How are we gonna tell her?" Rose asked. "All of us are going to Yeji's place to talk to her and maybe 1 or 2 of you will going to distract Y/n." 

TIME SKIP

We arrived at Yeji's house, once we walked inside she greet each one us. 

"Where's Y/n?" Rose said. "Oh come on Rose, don't you miss me too?" Yeji jokingly asked. "Yeah I did miss you I just wanna see her again." she said "she was on her bed still asleep" Yeji said. Rose quickly went upstairs and I followed her too.

JENNIE'S POV

Well I guess I and Jisoo are going to talk to Yeji.

"Anyways what's up? why did you come here?" Yeji asked and telling us to sit on the couch. "We wanted to talk to you about something" Jisoo said.

"Oh what is it?"

"Kaye is..."

A/N: HEY GUYS I'M VERY SORRY FOR LONG UPDATE I WAS JUST BUSY AT SCHOOLS. DON'T WORRY WE ONLY HAVE 1 MONTH UNTIL SCHOOL YEAR ENDS, SO I CAN UPDATE MY BOOKS!

BTW IF YOU GUYS HAVEN'T SUBS ON MY YT CHANNEL GO CHECK IT IF YOU WANT. I MAKE IMAGINES OF BLACKPINK THERE!

MY CHANNEL LINK IS ON MY BIO ;)

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES

PLEASE VOTE!