Chapter 15

YOUR POV

"they only want sex with you" 

Is that really true? I don't have any idea if I should still trust them after what Kaye just told me. I don't think I should confront them about this because I remember when they want to be with me they become psychopaths and it looks like they can kill someone for me, I don't want Kaye to get hurt. I should be careful from them now.

Once I get home I saw Yeji and she was at the living room sweeping the floor, I greeted her then she looked at me. "Hey how was it?" She asked. "How was what?"  I asked taking off my shoes. "Your date with Kaye...duh" I stared at her confusingly. "I just wanted to talk to her. It's not a date okay?" I said and sat at the couch. "Well what are you guys talking about?" She asked sitting beside me. "It's nothing important" She then whined. "Oh come onnn, you're my best friend right? you need to tell me everything" 

"Not all of things" I said looking directly at her. "Is that really private?" She asked, then I nodded. "okay fine... I won't force you" she said and get up and continues to sleep the floor. I don't want to tell her what we talked about because she doesn't fully agree for Kaye to be my friend, and also she wants me to give my ex's second chance. If I tell her what was it then she will probably tell the girls and they might hurt Kaye or do anything bad.

-------------------------
Yeji was being suspicious to me. "Hey Y/n I know that you don't wanna tell me but you're acting weird this days and I don't really like that. Can you please tell me what's happening?" She asked.

" I will tell you when the time is right, I just don't want anything bad happen" She sighed and mumbled 'okay'.

I hope nothing bad will happen, I will suspect the girls if Kaye is telling the truth, and I don't want them to hurt me again.

Earlier I called Rosé asking if they are free tomorrow  and she said she's free but not sure if the other girls are. I hope that everything goes well tomorrow.

*NEXT DAY*

"Where are you going?" Yeji asked as I am fixing my clothes. "I'm just going to hang with some friends" I said. "Who's friends?" She asked.

"I need to go now okay, I'll text you if I need something" I said walking away. "You better not get home late or else I'll call the police!" She yelled making me chuckled.

ROSÉ POV

I'm a little bit nervous because I'm going to hangout with Y/n, well the other girls were busy and I also want to have some alone time with Y/n, maybe to have a chance to have her back.

"Oh my god do I look okay?" I asked myself looking through the mirror, I need to look good to Y/n. Because I remember she used to tell everyday that I always look good so maybe she will tell that to me again.

I arrived at the place and I was just waiting for Y/n to come here. After waiting for like 5 minutes I saw Y/n walking towards me. She gave me a smile and I smile back. "You look gorgeous Y/n" I said checking her out. "You don't look too bad yourself Rosie" she said and I blushed of what she called me. 

"I guess the girls are not free?" She asked and I nodded. "Yeah sorry about that" I said and chuckled. "It's okay" She shrugged and we order some food and talk about some stuff. I really missed this. I miss Y/n, we used to go on a date every week. We're so stupid to hurt her. 

"Hey Rosie? are you alright?" I got cut off my thoughts when Y/n called me. "Y-yeah, why?" I stuttered. "You kinda zoned for the past  5 minutes, what are you thinking?" She asked with worried expression on her face. You, you're the one I've been thinking everyday.

"M-me?" Y/n said, my eyes widened "d-did you heard that?" I asked, fuck this is so embarrassing. "Y-yeah, but why?". She asked "It's just I miss you so much" I said and we're actually walking down the streets.

"What do you mean?" She asked. "I still have feelings for you, no actually WE still have" I said and I hold her hands through mine. "I'm so sorry for hurting you. I regret everything so much, I want you to be mine again, please give us another chance" I said with pleading eyes. "I-i don't know Rosè, I still don't know what my decision yet." She said making me sad. "I- uhm it's okay we'll wait for you whenever you're ready." I said then a question popped up on my mind. "Y/n? Can I ask you something?" I asked nervously. "I mean you already asked but sure" she chuckled and it was so freakin  cute to be honest.

"D-do you uhm... Still have feelings for us?" I stuttered while looking at her and I know she didn't expect me to question her that by the look on her face.

"U-uhm I-"

"You know what nevermind, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable" I said while smiling and she smiled back. I studied what her face looks like right now and she look so beautiful. We're so stupid to hurt this girl we love so much. I really hope everything goes back to normal like we used to live at the same house cuddling and everything. My eyes suddenly look through her lips, it look so soft and I remember how it felt on my lips on her.

I don't know what came on my body but I started to lean on her face wanting to kiss her so bad. She didn't move so I put my palm on the back of her neck slowly pulling my face onto her. Our lips was going to met-

*RING RING*

I quickly pulled away and saw her phone was ringing and it was Yeji who's calling her. I'M ABOUT TO KISS HER THEN SHE INTERRUPTED!

"h-hey Yeji?"

"Yeah I'm on my way back don't worry"

"Okay...bye"

Then she hanged up and look nervously on me. "I-i Rosie I need to go back, Yeji's wating for me, thank you for coming tho" she asked and I said "you're welcome" and I just look at her until she fades away on my vision.

A/N: SORRY GUYS! I'VE BEEN SO BUSY ON MY SCHOOLS.

BTW IF YOU GUYS HAVEN'T SUBS ON MY YT CHANNEL GO CHECK IT IF YOU WANT. I MAKE IMAGINES OF BLACKPINK THERE!

MY CHANNEL LINK IS ON MY BIO ;)

ANYWAYS SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES.

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

PLEASE VOTE!