Chapter 12

YOUR POV

I opened the door and saw Blackpink.

"What are you doing here?" i asked them.

"Yeji invited us so..." Lisa said, i don't have any choice so i just let them in.

"Why did you invite them Yeji? you didn't even tell me." i whispered at her since the girls and Kate is in the living room.

"I just want them to join us, plus they were trying to gain your trust back" she said as we walk towards the living room with foods.

I feel the tension between the 5 of them, the 4 girls were look shock and uncomfortable while Kaye wears a smirk on her face.

"Hey guys here's the food!" Yeji said as they look at us, i then sat beside Kaye and the others were on the other couch.

"But before that Kaye this is Jennie, Rose, Jisoo and Lisa and guys this is Kaye" i said and they give smile to each other.

"What movie do you guys want?" Yeji asked.

JENNIE'S POV

We didn't expect that Kaye was the friend that Yeji were talking about, i guess she's doing her plan right now, i and the girls were looking at each other and looking at Y/n then to Kaye.

After we watched the movie we decided to play some games. And that is never have i ever, it's Kaye's idea and they agree, and i have a bad feeling about this, we had drink a bit of alcohol and Yeji is the one who's a bit tipsy, then it was Kaye's turn to ask, oh god this is going to be bad.

"Never have i ever, hook up with someone while in a relationship" Kaye asked with a smirk plastered on her face, i and the girls look at each other, we don't want to lie to Y/n anymore so we took a glass of alcohol and drink it.

I look at Y/n's reaction and she look upset, i feel so bad for cheating on her, she doesn't deserve that, i hope she take us back.

After what Kaye's question we got awkward and we decided to take rest because it's late, Yeji told us to just spend the night her it's alright.

The other girls was a little tipsy and they were asleep now on the couch and on the floor, i look around for Y/n but she was not in the living room so i decided to find where she is.

I opened the last door and then peek if Y/n is here and then i saw her on the balcony and she haven't notice me yet, i'm beside her and then i cleared my throat to got her attention, she's not drunk but a little bit tipsy because she only had 2 shots.

"Jennie, what are you doing here?" she asked looking at me, i got lost in here eyes, it's so gorgeous and i just stared at her.

"Uhmm... Jennie?" She asked that cut off my thoughts.

"Uh sorry?" i asked scratching the back of my neck.

"I asked why are you here?"

"Oh it's just i was looking for you earlier and you were not in the living room so i decided to follow you" 

"Why?"

"I uhmm.... i wanna talk to you" i said nervously.

"What about?"

"About us... i know this is not the right time but i regret everything, all of us, we don't know why we treated you that way"

"I- i just want to say sorry again we didn't mean to hurt you, i love you so much Y/n i hope you still do" i said looking at her eyes.

"It's fine, i haven't think about going on the relationship with you guys, i'm not ready" she said while looking down.

"It's okay i understand, i just want to know if you still have feelings for us"

"i.... i uhm..." i waited for her answer hoping that she still has feelings for us.

"Y-yeah i still do" she said and i smiled happily when she said that, i just look at her lovingly showing her how much i love her and i would do anything to take her trust back to us, 

SMUT ALERT!

We had a staring contest and i realize we're inches apart i slowly leaned in and she did the same, i then felt her lips on mine as i help her waist to get her closer to me as she put her hands on my face as she opened her mouth and let me explore it, god i miss her lips, we make out and then i held her closely to me as we were on our way through her bed, i then push her through the bed and i stripped off my shirt and went on top of her as i kiss her lips again and she put her arms around my head as we were making out.

I take her clothes of while we were kissing and she's on her bra only and same as mine, i bit her bottom lip causing her to moan, i then went down on her neck kissing it.

"Don't leave a hickey Jennie"

Yeah she knows i love giving her a hickey, i love it because people will know that she's already taken and they will not going to touch her anymore. I just ignore her and keep kissing her neck as she put her head up to give me more access, i found her sweet spot and leave a hickey there and she moan again, i love her her moan so fucking much. 

I then went down through her breast as i unclipped her bra and after that i grabbed her right breast massaging it with my hands while on her left breast i suck her hard nipple as she throws her head back because of the pleasure she was feeling, i started to remove her pants leaving her with bear chest and with panties on i look at her body and lick my lips, i put my hand on her clit rubbing it slowly, she then moans while we're making out.

"J-jennie i need you"

"What do you want me to do babygirl"

"Fuck me please"

Smirk plastered on my face as i went down in front of her wet pussy and remove her panties.

"You're so wet babygirl"

I then put my tongue around her clit as she moans and throws her head back.

"Oh fuck Jennie keep doing that"

I enjoyed pleasuring her as i take a long lick on her clit while rubbing it, she's a moaning mess now and i love that she's enjoying what i was doing to her.

"J-jennie please"

"Please what baby?"

"Fuck me!"

I then shoved four fingers on her clit without a warning and she moan louder, i hope the others didn't heard it, i put my fingers in and out of her clit faster as i look at her with sweat around her forehead while licking her lips.

"You're not fair Jennie remove your clothes too!" she demand and i chuckeld but i did what she wants me to do as she look at my body staring at it intently.

"Do you like what you see baby?" i asked smirking at her.

"I fucking love it you're so sexy" she said as i went on top of her and kiss her lips again and we fought for dominance but ofcourse i won, i always won, i then explore her mouth using my tongue as my hands went down through her clit and rubbing it again.

A/N: SORRY FOR CUTTING THE SMUT, THE FULL SMUT WILL HAPPEN SOON, BUT I STILL HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

THANKS FOR READING!

AND IF YOU HAVEN'T SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL I SUGGEST YOU TO SUBSCRIBE NOW, JUST CHECK MY PROFILE AND MY ACCOUNT IS IN MY BIO.

PLEASE VOTE!