Chapter 8

JISOO'S POV

"Girls! Where are you?!" i yelled "right here!"
Lisa yelled then i turn and they are at living room.

"hey guys i want you to know something and you guys would like it" i said as they turn their attention to me "what is it?" Jennie asked "so i told our mens to find where y/n is right? So just now they found out where y/n is" i said as their face looks so excited "r-really? Where is she?"Rosé asked "at Yeji's house,but! She is the reason why our mens found out where y/n is" i said "How?" all of them said "she send us a message telling that y/n is with her,she said she will give us a chance to take y/n back and so she said we can go to her house and talk to y/n" i said to them "then what are we waiting for?" Lisa said as we gets up and went to our room to fix ourselves.

*TIME SKIPS*

I knocked on the door and it opens revealing Yeji "Come in" she said then smile and we all went inside her house then sat on the couch "where is she?" i asked "she went out to buy some ice cream,i hope you guys won't hurt and leave her again" she said "we promised,we didn't know what are we doing that time" Lisa said while heads down "You guys should explain that to y/n not on me,but i swear to god if you hurt her once again, you will never going to see her again"Yeji told to us.

YOUR POV

I just got an ice cream now so i'm going back to Yeji's house,this vanilla is so delicious tho...

I opened the door and i saw the four girls that cause me into pain

"you-" Yeji cutted off when she saw me standing on the door "y-y/n! you're here" she said and she approach me,i can't move i don't know what i'm going to to do "y/n, i think this is the right time to talk to them" she whispered at me "you're the one who told them to came here?"i asked and glared at her "y/n, you can't just avoid them forever let them talk to you and everything will be okay" she then gave me a smile she then left us five here.

I sat on the couch as they look at me,i looked up at them and they're heads goes down "w-were so sorry y/n" Jennie mumbled,i then looked at her "*chuckled* really? that's all you gotta say?" i said "y/n,we know we hurt you i promise we don't mean any of it"Lisa suddenly said "you didn't mean to have sex on multiple girls?! you didn't mean to push me away everytime i talk to you?! well i don't think so" i said putting all my anger to them,they deserve to know what i feel about them "look y/n, we're just confused that time we don't know why we did that"Jisoo said,she tried to hold my hand by i brush it off  "don't touch me,i really hate you guys" i said then i feel tears rolled down on my face "we're so sorry y/n for everything we did to you,but just give us second chance and we will treat you right, we regret everything we did to you,so please if you can't give us a second chance then just please forgive us" rose talked to me softly "just give me time and i'll tell you what my decision is" i said as i get up on the couch and went to my room leaving them.

YEJI'S POV

I heard that y/n went inside her room so i guess,their talk is now done and i decided to go to the living room and saw the four girls,i saw Rose crying so i went to them.

"What happened guys?" i asked them as Jennie looked on me "y/n told us to wait for her decision" Jennie said with a sad tone on her voice " it's okay guys,just give her time and show her how you regret everything" i said and smiled at them.

"Thank you so much for allowing us to talk to y/n" Jennie said and smiled "yeah no worries" i said then i gave them a hug and they left.

i opened y/n's door "are you okay?" i asked her as i sat beside her on the bed "yeah,i guess?" she said sadly "it's okay y/n you can just relax for now,just to clear your mind" i said as i rubbed her back "do you think it's better if i gave them a second chance?" she asked "hmm...actually i'm not sure but i think you need see if they really meant that sorry by talking to them and not ignore them, i know it's hard but it will make you think what's better to do" i said and she nodded "just don't think about that everyday okay?" i said "okay,thanks" she said and smiled

Well i hope all of this will be better soon.

---------------------------------------------

*ON THE PHONE*

"yeobo?"

[Annyeong Yeji this is Jin,is Y/n alright?]

"oh annyeong Jin oppa,yes y/n is alright why?"

[Can you tell her to meet me on xxx shop]

"oh okay oppa i will"

[okay thanks]

I then hunged up.

"Hey y/n your brother called me,he wanted you to meet him at xxx restaurant" i said "uhm...right now?" she asked "well i think,i forgot to ask" i said and laugh she then gets up and get dress.

YOUR POV

"oppa how are you?" i asked as we sat on the chair "well i'm good" he said then stare at me "what?" i asked looking back at him "tell me what happened,is it true?" he asked "what are you talking about oppa?" i asked him "about you and the girls" he said "uhm..." i said nervously......

A/N: Hi!