Chapter 13

JENNIE'S POV

I woke up with Y/n beside me and my eyes widened. We're naked.

We just had sex...

I didn't move because i don't want to wake her up, so i decided to just cuddle with her and wait till she wakes up. I was just holding her face while looking at her, god why are we so stupid to treat her like shit, she doesn't deserved that, she's so perfect and everything she had is what i love about her.

I got cutted off my thoughts when the door in our room opened slowly and i saw Rose as she looked at me and widened her eyes as she saw Y/n, fuck.

"Jennie, is that Y/n?" she ask with her eyes still wide open.

"I- uh...yeah" i said as she sighed.

"You had sex with her?" she asked raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah i did, don't be too loud i don't want her to wake up" i said she then shakes her head while looking at me.

"You should told us that you guys were having sex so you know we can join?" she asked and i giggled at her.

"I think she's not really ready, i think we just did it because we're tipsy and..."

"Horny?" she said giving me a smirk.

"Let's stop this conversation shall we? and you need to leave because i'm gonna wake her up now." i said and she nodded then left the room closing the door.

"Hey Y/n, wake up" i said caressing  her cheeks as she groaned and i giggled at her, i gave her a peck on her nose causing her to scrunch her nose. She then opened her eyes and stare at me and smiled.

I hope she don't get mad that we literally just had sex.

"D-did we uh..." she stuttered 

"Yes, i'm sorry about it..." i said in a low tone.

"I-it's okay"

"Do you uhm.. regret it?" i asked she then put her head up staring at me.

"No... it's actually feels great" she giggled and i felt myself smiling because i got 1 point! yeah it's not a competition it's just 1 point for her because she doesn't get mad or awkward and i don't want to fucked up again.

"Well uh... i think we should head down because they might say something" she said rubbing the back of her neck.

"Yeah okay, i'll go now" i said grabbing my clothes and putting them in. She the nodded and told me she will just fix herself and she will go down after me.

I was at the living room and i saw Lisa watching TV with Jisoo.

"Good morning girls" i said as they looked at me.

"Good morning too!" they both said at the same time.

"Jennie sit here, we need you to explain something" Jisoo said making me gulped and sat beside them.

"What is it?" i asked and they were staring at me making me uncomfortable.

"Well Rose told us that you and Y/n just had..." Lisa whispered not wanting anyone to hear.

"Yeah we did"

"Why didn't you called us!" Lisa yelled making me and Jisoo to cover her mouth.

"Don't be too loud Lisa, we're just tipsy that time and i didn't actually knew what we're both doing.

"Is she awake?" Jisoo asked.

"Yeah she is"

"Does she talked to you? what did she say?" She asked again.