Chapter 14

YOUR POV

I and the girls were watching movie, I just noticed something. Kaye and my ex girlfriends... I think they are hiding something for me or maybe I'm just being delusional.

"Lisa, do you guys were hiding something from me?" I whispered at her, well the others are not going to hear me because they are a little bit far from us, and also Lisa sat beside me.

"W-what do you mean?" She stuttered.

"I feel something is up between Kaye and you guys, is there something wrong?"

"No, we're fine, don't worry" she said giving me a smile. I know there is something between them, and I'm going to find out what that is.

JISOO'S POV

I saw Y/n leaning towards Lisa, I listened to their conversation. I know eavesdropping is bad but i just want i want to know what was Y/n saying. 

"Lisa, do you guys were hiding something from me?" I heard Y/n said, I pretend to watch the movie but I don't actually listened to the movie.

"W-what do you mean?" Lisa stuttered, why did she have to stutter? and what does Y/n mean by that? 

"I feel something is up between Kaye and you guys, is there something wrong?" Fuck, i guess she noticed it. We should tell it to Y/n as soon as possible. We don't want to lie and hurt her again.

After watching movies we decided to just chill while laying/sitting in to the couch. I went through Jennie and Rose and the turn their look on me. "I need to tell you both something about what i heard earlier" I said and they told me to continue. "So i was just beside Lisa earlier when we're watching the movie, So Lisa is also sitting beside Y/n. I then heard Y/n ask Lisa something 'Lisa, do you guys were hiding something from me?' she asked then Lisa was confuse and I think Y/n noticed something between Kaye and us. So we need to tell Y/n before she found out by herself. 

"Well I think so too, when are we going to tell her?" Rose asked and I look at Jennie.

"I think we'll tell her later" she said.

YOUR POV

We've finished watching movies and Kaye said that she needs to go back to her place. So she already left, and now we're just cleaning our mess and yeah my ex's were still here i think they will be going back home after they helped I and Yeji to clean the living room. Then we finished cleaning.

"Hey Y/n, the girls wanna talk to you privately so I'm gonna go outside real quick" Yeji said and walk outside the house. I looked back at them confuse as they were telling me to sit on the couch. I think this will be going to b a long/serious talk.

"What are you guys going to tell me?" I said and they got nervous. "Well first Y/n we just wanted you too finish our words first before you say anything else" Jennie said. I nodded. "So uh... Kaye." Rose said making me confuse. Then I look at her and I saw them gulped. What is happening?

"You know when we treated you like shit in the past?" Jennie asked then I nodded. "We always go to bar to get drunk and uh... we slept with someone and that's Kaye"

What. The. Fucking. Hell.

"And what we really wanted to tell you is. Kaye wanted us to go back to her and we don't want too, we only slept with her because we're not in the right mind that time. She called us and told us that if we don't go back to her she will do something bad to you. So please Y/n don't hang with her again" Lisa said with a worried expression on her face. I can't speak anything because I didn't expect that they slept with Kaye and she wanted to hurt me. 

------------------------------------------------

I'm now with Kaye hanging out with her in the mall. Yeah i know that my ex's want me to avoid her but should I really trust them? should I believe what they said to Kaye? maybe they are just jealous or something? but I will confront Kaye about that. I really wanna know if they are telling the truth. 

We're now sitting across each other. We just finished eating at the restaurant and I think it's time to conront her about my ex's.

"Uhm kaye, can I ask you something?" I asked nervously, then she looked at me. "Yeah sure, what is it?" she asked. "So uh... Last time we had a overnight to our place right? the time when you leave the house. Jennie and the other girls talked to me, but except for Yeji. They told me something about you and them." I paused to see what her reaction. "What about it?" she asked. "They uh told me that you guys slept with each other...i-it's that true?"

"Hmm...yeah, did they say any other things?" she asked. "they told me to not hangout with you anymore"

"but why?"

"Are you going to hurt me? Or are you planning something bad to me?" I asked.

"That's what they told you right? Well Y/n I've been with them for so long. I kniw that you were in a relationship witg them but I just want to tell you that, they're saying that you should avoid me because they are scared if I tell you what they have done for me." She said making me confuse.

"What do you mean?"

"When I was with them I heard them talking about you, they said that they had enough of me so they're going back to you. They just want them to pleasure you Y/n, they only want sex. They are going to hurt you again. That's why I came to you for not let that happen again."

I-i can't believe them, how wpuld they do this to me? I thought they loved me.

A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! I KNOW I'M LATE. I'M SORRY BUT HERE'S AN UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS!

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE VOTE!